WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new yet not so new

ok i've been here a lil while well a insignificant lil while now and did the welcome wagon but not trully properly. so i'm doing it now. hope i continue to like it here, and you guys are trully awesome. there's some kool threads here!!!

I'd like to take this opportunity (Did I spell that right? Who the fuck cares?) to point out that "cool" is spelled with a C, not a K.

Unforgiven said:
I'd like to take this opportunity (Did I spell that right? Who the fuck cares?) to point out that "cool" is spelled with a C, not a K.
thx for that, i always misspell cool with a k since the k is the fastes way to write cool..sorry for being a lazy noob when it comes to actually writing things on the comp (now should I of wrote computer since it's the right word).....
who cares you understoud what i wrote then the point was made
:)

It's my job to prevent lazyness in the human race.

Laziness is my job, dammit.:happysad:

I'm gonna throw a cheap edit in here... so sue me.

Typing the word "kool" as opposed to "cool" doesn't save time at all. All you're doing is replacing one word with another, which takes the same ammount of time.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
annoushka, you're sitting in front of the computer looking at an internet forum. Trying to save time isn't much of an excuse.

This, is a secret message

This, is the real secret message. You found it. You sly dog.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:
and yes that is how you spell opertunity

Unforgiven said:
It's my job to prevent lazyness in the human race.

Laziness is my job, dammit.:happysad:

I'm gonna throw a cheap edit in here... so sue me.

Typing the word "kool" as opposed to "cool" doesn't save time at all. All you're doing is replacing one word with another, which takes the same ammount of time.

it takes the same amout of time but the k is closer to the O, O and the L.

Nailbomb said:
annoushka, you're sitting in front of the computer looking at an internet forum. Trying to save time isn't much of an excuse.

This, is a secret message

This, is the real secret message. You found it. You sly dog.

your absolutely right, i'll try and write cool with a c insted of kool with a k. thx you guys i'll never write cool with a k ever again :)

necro

Postaholic
Delete this post mods :( sorry about that

necro

Postaholic
Belated welcome to the new monkey.

And guys, lighten up on him/her/it, he's just trying to be e-trendy!

p.s. If my English teacher saw that post you would be recieving 1,000 lashes with a wet noodle, and a detention or two.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
opertunity
dictionary.com

EDIT: Someone delete the post above this one, I don't know how I managed to double it, but thanks.