WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New!

Fullblown

Fresh Meat
Hello, I'am new to wtf.com but, I have been reading the posts when iam at school to pass the time (which never does). So I hope I get to rant with you guys later.

:thumbsup:

hello and welcome Fullblown :thumbsup: I hope you enjoy your stay here at wtf.com :thumbsup: have fun!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Fullblown said:
Hello, I'am new to wtf.com but, I have been reading the posts when iam at school to pass the time (which never does). So I hope I get to rant with you guys later.

fuck you and welcome

Fullblown said:

Alright let me fix this for you.

Hello, I'm new to wtf.com. I've been reading the posts while I'm at school to pass the time(which never does). So I hope I get to rant with you guys later.

Now that I can understand what you've said let me respond in another style.

Fuck off, n00b.

And welcome.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Least he was polite.. and not like the rest saying.. f*ck u U n00bs ...?
etc.

Welcome. ;)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Well welcome to Wtf.com, you seem to be normal. Very good. Just refrain From Aol talk and you will be most likely well liked. or there is also be a chance of being flamed for being nice. I suggest a good mixture of the two. Welcome from your buddy "Skyline"!

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
WTF was that ? is that ebonics or english or a combination of both? :confused:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I don't think it's Ebonics

WTF was that ? is that ebonics or english or a combination of both? :confused:
Good question, Sinamon, I passed the string "y halo thar! buttsecks?" into the Ebonics translator at: http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

the response was:
y halo thar! buttsecks? an don't make me pull mah gat!

which means, it probably wasn't Ebonics. Then, I noticed it said Halo, which is my favorite video game. Then I realized it's pirate language. Arrrr!! Or in this case Ass-Pirate!

Ebonics translator. Thats good shit. How the fuck did you find that? Just get bored one day and go, hey I want to learn ebonics or what?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Welcome. HalfCocked....I mean FullBlown.

Enjoy your stay.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Ebonics translator

I was checking out the threads here on WFT, and somebody posted a link to it. But if you want to learn ebonics, that translator isn't very good. All it really seems to do is:
1) looks for a few strings and translates them, e.g.: this->dis, ask -> ax
2) appends a phrase like "Don't make me pull ma gat" to the end of the string.

It gave me the idea to write a good one... but people might take it the wrong way. So I've put it on hold.

shep75

Tenderony
Fullblown said:

welcome. got any good jokes?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Woodreaux said:
I was checking out the threads here on WFT, and somebody posted a link to it. But if you want to learn ebonics, that translator isn't very good. All it really seems to do is:
1) looks for a few strings and translates them, e.g.: this->dis, ask -> ax
2) appends a phrase like "Don't make me pull ma gat" to the end of the string.

It gave me the idea to write a good one... but people might take it the wrong way. So I've put it on hold.
Hi kids. While you're here checking out the site,please besure to check out the other forums as well. The Welcome Wagon is primarily for welcoming new members. Not long winded chit-chat off topic banter.

Example: Welcome noob,fuck off and don't eat the cheese.

Got it?

Good.

Now scram!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fullblown said:

Welcome, fuck off, and have a great time!