WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Newbie... blah, blah, blah

dikpudekcuf

Bow down, simpleton
Yeah, newbie here. Just doing the proper thing and introducing myself...

So, Fuck You.

Oh, yeah, I'm a fucking female, for some reason people assume I'm male. So please, fuck off.

G's-up

Postaholic
dikpudekcuf said:

So, Fuck You.

Oh, yeah, I'm a fucking female, for some reason people assume I'm male. So please, fuck off.
Is this in person people assume your male bcs this is your first post so how could we assume that? Anyway Welcome turd tamer!! :thumbsup:
P.S. :mfinger: just a friendly gesture!

Blazed

†Punisher†
G-string said:
Is this in person people assume your male bcs this is your first post so how could we assume that? Anyway Welcome turd tamer!! :thumbsup:
fuckin right :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dikpudekcuf said:

So, Fuck You.

Welcome, I'm glad you're a female, and would be happy to fuck of if you would do me the pleasure of returning the favor.

Or perhaps you can play a game of hide and go fuck yourself.

Again, Welcome.

dikpudekcuf

Bow down, simpleton
G-string said:
For your information, the whole male thing is not in person, just ignorant bastards think that everyone who doesn't have 'girl' or something in their name means they are male.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dikpudekcuf said:
For your information, the whole male thing is not in person, just ignorant bastards think that everyone who doesn't have 'girl' or something in their name means they are male.
well i kinda saw that your a chick seeing it has the female sign next to your name.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
fuck u in the closet and then to the bathroom!
BTW FUCK OFF NOOBIE!!!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hi there, groovy chick.

Glad you jumped into the fray.. Have a good time, and bite me hard!

Jason said:
Hi there, groovy chick.

Glad you jumped into the fray.. Have a good time, and bite me hard!

have a good time, and bite me hard... LOL

nice.

oh.. and :mfinger: