WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

newbie on the loose...

Hey everyone,
Look im new, i typed www.wtf.com into my adress bar cas i was bored, but it came up with a realy good site, perfect for me (i love to argue my point)
Theres one thing I rely need to have a rant about though...

What the hell is with society in general at the moment...
Its as if everyone has to live up to these demeaning stereotypes, I cannot think of anyone who I know that hasnt done something lately to fit in or feel like they fit in. Im absolutely sick and tired of it!! I think it may just be the wonders of high school that is doing this to everyone, i dont know. All I know is that I feel like I cant be myself around people, because they are going to push me into some sub-catergory like:emo, goth, punk, skatie, surfie... I mean wtf is with all that??? Im sick of hearing it. Why cant we just like people for who they are on the inside, not what they wear or how they look.

Vanity is one huge underlying problem, that I wish people would get over...
And yes I hate all those sadists whom sit and whine and moan about how thier hair isnt sitting right and about how that person has a nicer smile then the other one does, and about how shes getting fatter, and pimplier, I mean who the hell cares???

:mad: :confused:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Here's the thing. You should have made a welcome thread, then made another thread for your rant.

But anyway, I don't give a shit about you or your rant.

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
bleed black eh?

you should get that looked at..

welcome.

should have read the rules too and had a looksy around before you shit up the place. we don't take well to boyz who aren't house trained. next time think before you post.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
incidently i found out about the site in the exact same way....but i didnt act like a douchebag

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, every newbie is entitled to one or two errors, or else we would all have been perma banned a long time ago. I remember my first newbie error, what about you fucks?

Anyways bleed black, welcom aboard. If you take offense to anyone, tell them to eat dick.

Enjoy our site, have fun, try not to be stupid and get banned.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
on a lighter note...what WAS your newb error?

dustinzgirl said:
Ok, every newbie is entitled to one or two errors, or else we would all have been perma banned a long time ago. I remember my first newbie error, what about you fucks?

Anyways bleed black, welcom aboard. If you take offense to anyone, tell them to eat dick.

Enjoy our site, have fun, try not to be stupid and get banned.
Thanks...
To the rest of you.. Fuck off...
I had something on my mind so I wrote it
Is freedom of speech against the rules??
Instead of bein dumbasses and critisizing me, when u dontknow me, how about you go and do something productive, like fuck yourselves...

Thanks to those who welcomed me

Nymphchick said:
should have read the rules too and had a looksy around before you shit up the place. we don't take well to boyz who aren't house trained. next time think before you post.
Im a chick Knob head :rolleyes:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
bleed_black said:
Thanks...
Instead of bein dumbasses and critisizing me, when u dontknow me, how about you go and do something productive, like fuck yourselves...

Jesus, calm down. The soap box is over there.

You got the same welcome that anyone else gets. Most people start out in the welcome wagon and get abused. You started out here and got it. Big friggin deal.

It's the internets. DG says it's serious business but she likes Mario so what the hell does she know?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
bleed_black said:
Thanks...

Now now.. calm down, everyone says at least one fuck you when they're welcomed. No need to get your panties in a twist.

Follow the rules, if you wanna flame, go to B&T, or I will personally take care of you myself.

Have a good time around the boards.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
CATFIGHT!

Boy's, I've made the popcorn. Girls, please begin. :popcorn:

I'll join in for round 2. Mind you, I get very very physical. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie got bashed and couldn't take it? She won't last long on this site. . .emo. j/k. Welcome aboard, shitface.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BklynCannonball said:
CATFIGHT!

Boy's, I've made the popcorn. Girls, please begin. :popcorn:

I'll join in for round 2. Mind you, I get very very physical. ;)
As long as you also get very very naked that'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
What's the fascination with me getting naked lately Uber?

It was the jello thing wasn't it?