WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Newbie shut the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, newbie (ur not good enuff to have mr put in front of ur name) ur fuckin copying my insults u fuck headed bitch, so stop it, make up ur own insults instead of copying mine for example wen u said u wudnt even spit on someone, and referred to someone as being the ugliest creature on the earth, and wen u said shithead, ur a fuckin stupid ass shit that cant think of ur own disses, so "go put a dick in ur mouth" and think up some shit instead of copying me, shithead

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ummm douch bag, BOTH OF YOU (for_starters and Mr.Newbie)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
for_starters said:
for starters, newbie (ur not good enuff to have mr put in front of ur name) ur fuckin copying my insults u fuck headed bitch, so stop it, make up ur own insults instead of copying mine for example wen u said u wudnt even spit on someone, and referred to someone as being the ugliest creature on the earth, and wen u said shithead, ur a fuckin stupid ass shit that cant think of ur own disses, so "go put a dick in ur mouth" and think up some shit instead of copying me, shithead
If I ever would copy your pile of shitty insults I would be a germ (like you), and Im not sorry... I highly doubt you started those insults as there were people (like me) who used them before you, little cunt.. Obviously someone needs to get to the gas chamber, its you for_starters, you need to get in there since your little jewish un-wanted comments is just giving me this annoying feeling that I would like to use a chainsaw on you sending all your parts to your mother, on a plate.
Since your mother have raped you all the time and your dog pees on you when you sleep your life is just a tiny little observation by doctors who wants information about miserable children trying to let there little anger out to the world by posting this thread. Did you do your daily "suck mother tit" thing to get your milk so you can eat your breakfest? You eat your dads poo and you drink your mothers tit milk and for desert its your brothers sperm, if everyone havn't noticed for_starters got a vagina and hes a guy, so he puts the sperm donations in his little pussy and now your carrying a child. In school your "friends" hit you with a baseball bat all the time while your lying there and cant do anything about it. In short words, I would blow your head of with a deagle if I saw you.

Cheers :mfinger: :sword: :gun:

Fucking Hell I Knew He Would Fit Counterstrike In Somewhere Ffs Grow Up

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Fred said:
Fucking Hell I Knew He Would Fit Counterstrike In Somewhere Ffs Grow Up

you know, little fred, deagle doesnt just excist in cs. That was just you automaticly reffering to cs which indeed probes that you're the cs geek here...

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
If I ever would copy your pile of shitty insults I would be a germ (like you), and Im not sorry... I highly doubt you started those insults as there were people (like me) who used them before you, little cunt.. Obviously someone needs to get to the gas chamber, its you for_starters, you need to get in there since your little jewish un-wanted comments is just giving me this annoying feeling that I would like to use a chainsaw on you sending all your parts to your mother, on a plate.
Since your mother have raped you all the time and your dog pees on you when you sleep your life is just a tiny little observation by doctors who wants information about miserable children trying to let there little anger out to the world by posting this thread. Did you do your daily "suck mother tit" thing to get your milk so you can eat your breakfest? You eat your dads poo and you drink your mothers tit milk and for desert its your brothers sperm, if everyone havn't noticed for_starters got a vagina and hes a guy, so he puts the sperm donations in his little pussy and now your carrying a child. In school your "friends" hit you with a baseball bat all the time while your lying there and cant do anything about it. In short words, I would blow your head of with a deagle if I saw you.

Cheers :mfinger: :sword: :gun:
for starters you dumb fuck, you took the insults straight off my thread entitled "For starters..."
for_starters said:
for starters, fuck off, all you. ur all ugly, fat, stinky, pathetic, rancid motherfuckers. ur all the ugliest creatures that walked the face of the universe. if i were to shit on all of your faces, you'd all look ten times better. if a pile of shit could get up and walk, it wouldn't even take the fucking time to spit on ur faces. if i were to fight you guys, I'd beat the fuck out of all of you, one after the other. I'd piss on your faces when you were on the ground, and you'd smell so much better. if all of the guys in here were naked in front of me, and I was gay, I wouldn't even look at you, all the girls in here are probably fat, stinky, dirty hoes with chicken wings rite next to the keyboard and a bag of chips shoved up ur pussies. i'll take your fucking forum, your ugly shitty moderators, your fucking slutty admins, i'll put em in my mouth, chew em up and spit em straight in ur faces, STRAIGHT UP.
fucking dense piece of shit. you took the ugly creatures insult AND the spitting insult straight from this post, asshole.

now "go suck on ya momas tits milk," idiot... :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, we have a little kid war going on.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey now...

Did anyone's mother above bring enough 'tits milk' for everyone?

You know, I don't appreciate being left out.

for_starters, QUIT FUCKING STARTING YOUR THREADS WITH "FOR STARTERS"! WTF is wrong with you? That's so fucking agitating. You don't see me starting my posts saying "Jeranamo"

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jeranamo said:
for_starters, QUIT FUCKING STARTING YOUR THREADS WITH "FOR STARTERS"! WTF is wrong with you? That's so fucking agitating. You don't see me starting my posts saying "Jeranamo"
for starters, join Bullshyt and...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
*YAWN* it's almost as stupid as spelling 'get' like this-
'geht duh dik ot ur mowth'........wake up girls, if this kind of shit is all you want in a thread,go build a club house.Thats where children should be,outside playing.Leave the real flaming to us big people.
Oh yea...before you give one of those spectacular piss ant remarks,
think first...then....GEHTFUCT!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you know, forstarters and mr. newbie keep posting, but all i ever get out of it is:

blah blah blah blah Im a fucking idiot blah blah blah I have to say fuck alot blah blah blah because its the only word i can spell blah blah blah.

anyone else having this problem?

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
you know, forstarters and mr. newbie keep posting, but all i ever get out of it is:

blah blah blah blah Im a fucking idiot blah blah blah I have to say fuck alot blah blah blah because its the only word i can spell blah blah blah.

anyone else having this problem?
for starters, you know, bitch, u critisize my spellin and u cant even fuckin spell rite, the you in 'you know' shud b capitalized, my name is for underscore starters, a better word choice wud be 'yet all i ever get out of this is' rather than but, i is CAPATALIZED U STUPID BITCH, and the first blah shud b capatalized, ur a bitch ur a hoe, uh uh uh, ther it goes, ur a stupid bitch hypocrite, i dont try to make my posts grammatically correct cuz i got a life and dont have time to pretty up posts that swear at ppl in a fuckin forum, u stupid dumb bitch, sometimes i wonder, does humanity have a chance, then i read one of ur posts and i know the answer is HELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
for_starters said:
for starters, you know, bitch, u critisize my spellin and u cant even fuckin spell rite, the you in 'you know' shud b capitalized, my name is for underscore starters, a better word choice wud be 'yet all i ever get out of this is' rather than but, i is CAPATALIZED U STUPID BITCH, and the first blah shud b capatalized, ur a bitch ur a hoe, uh uh uh, ther it goes, ur a stupid bitch hypocrite, i dont try to make my posts grammatically correct cuz i got a life and dont have time to pretty up posts that swear at ppl in a fuckin forum, u stupid dumb bitch, sometimes i wonder, does humanity have a chance, then i read one of ur posts and i know the answer is HELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO
You just called me a stupid bitch for not capitalizing my "i". Ummmm. How many times did you not capitalize your "i" in the previous?

Also, I think the pope is right.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:
for starters, you know, bitch, u critisize my spellin and u cant even fuckin spell rite, I LOVE YOU<WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME?, my name is for underscore starters,IM A DUMBASS 'yet all i ever get out of this is' rather than but,I WISH I HAD SOME BALLS U STUPID BITCH, and the first blah shud b capatalized, ur a bitch ur a hoe,I NEED ATTENTION, ur a stupid bitch hypocrite, i dont try to make my posts grammatically correct cuz IM A FUCKTARDi got a life and dont haveA PENIS time to pretty up posts that swear at ppl in a fuckin forum, u stupid dumb bitch,MY MOM GIVES ME BUBBLE BATHS sometimes i wonder, does humanity have a chanceTO LIKE ME?, then i read one of ur posts and i know the answer is HELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOPLEASE CALL ME
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.