WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hey just a quick tip. no one here really likes it when people type in all capitols, dunno why, cause its not like your accually yelling, but apparently its rude. so ya with that said, welcome.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
you are not well cum.

I shall now copy paste this same message in all the other welcome wagon threds today.

damn you all really know how to welcome someone to ur site huh?? too bad i aint goin to aol..bytches..lol and nymphchick thanx for the tip and eastside thanx for the welcome ...later

Outlawed

Postaholic
Trying to figure out what the hell you are saying, without capitalized letters and some fucking punctuation, gives me a headache.

Thanks for the welcome drnknbndr, and my bad for not using punctuation dotcom i didnt know i was back in english class

Spikey

Supreme Leader
DotCom said:
Trying to figure out what the hell you are saying, without capitalized letters and some fucking punctuation, gives me a headache.
Even with proper mechanics I can't tell what the fuck you are trying to say, and for that I am greatful.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
H-TOWN MEX said:
SUP WTFers? JUST STOPPIN BY AND SAYIN F U! ..LOL
K WELL IM OUT ...THIS IS A CRAZY ASS SITE...
Hell man; Head down to Sam's Boat and knock one back for me. Mr. Carlos Coy~ Welcome home puto!

Kaiskitten

I hope you die slow.
welcome and whatever else im supposed to say to make you feel fuzzy inside and have fun!! !!Putas united!!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
H-TOWN MEX said:
Putas United..!! orale pues...asi debe de ser...lol pero thanx for the welcome cabrona
nice.
you might want to babel that for us before we do it for you..
:thumbsdn:

Kaiskitten

I hope you die slow.
You mean were am i now? or where was i born....who cares heres both.

born: LA

now: tennesse, nashville:p