WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Newbies Taking Offence...Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
This is the story of two children, Milton and Herbert, who lived in a magical place called the interwebnet.

One fine spring day, Milton, having just finished his breakfast of bread and man pudding, set out to find his good friend Herbert. "Thanks for the meal Mother" said young Milton. "I told you to call me Jim goddamnit!!". Milton just smiled "Sweet, Loving Mother....I shall return later." and with the crash of an empty whiskey bottle against the wall behind him, young Milton turned to face the interwebchatmasterstation. Much to his surprise, young Milton found his friend Herbert, lying in the fetal postion along a dirt road. "Dear sweet Herbert, what ever is the trouble."
"Miwton...Miwton dey got me"
"Who did this Herbert."
"A gang of hooligans.....dey....dey stole my wucky button."
"Not your lucky button!"
"We hab to get it back, Miwton"
"That we do sweet Herbert."
And there....on the lonely dirt road of the interpokemondrivethroughatmwalkmannetsuperhighway, they began plotting their revenge.

To be continued.......

Cast
Milton-------Mr. Newbie
Herbert-----ITakeOffence
Mother------Gehtfuct

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
lol man pudding...........come on write a lil bit more on it........cant wait till part 2

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i gave the button the gehtfuct......the world shal end in a terrible way......

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Kickass we are starting a writing forum In bait and tackle.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
*stares at brokens face vividly*

oh my god.....broken, to the baithousem somea weird shite is goin down

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The Baithouse Buzz.

How's that's for a title? Ideas anyone?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You can't blame me for those two analspawn. They followed me home from a flea market in Detriot.
I was there looking for fleas for my dogs....
I ended up with crabs.

Besides...I hate whiskey.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
gehtfuct said:
You can't blame me for those two analspawn. They followed me home from a flea market in Detriot.
I was there looking for fleas for my dogs....
I ended up with crabs.

Besides...I hate whiskey.
snow crabs i asume.....right now i hate all kinds of alcohol after last night....

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
That didnt take him any time to write, that was just from his own dad's diary, you see he's mentally retarded and so therefore you shouldnt laugh at this poor guy.

It's sad what some people do to seem coolt infront of his internet buddies, he even steals his own fathers words and he reads his diary in secret. Stealing a retarded mans diary is just... low

ITakeOffence said:
That didnt take him any time to write, that was just from his own dad's diary, you see he's mentally retarded and so therefore you shouldnt laugh at this poor guy.

It's sad what some people do to seem coolt infront of his internet buddies, he even steals his own fathers words and he reads his diary in secret. Stealing a retarded mans diary is just... low
You got banned again. :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
YUCK_SHITHEAD said:
*cough* i was one of the guys that got him........i have the button
Your days are numbered, little one. GRAMR wing has been deployed. They're fully armed and hate AOLers.

Status
Not open for further replies.