WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Newegg's Classic Layout Has Been Officially Abandoned

Descent

Hella Constipated
http://www.newegg.com/OldVersion/

Fuck.

This will DEFINITELY impact my decision to do business with them in the future, their new layout is so horrid and cluttered I feel like I'm surfing somebody's lame-ass personal site. There is no regard for ergonomics.

"It's the end of an era!"

Yeah, in great website design.

Discuss.

Jung

???
Premium
I've been using the new design since the beta. I was reluctant to switch, but it's much more organized and well designed than their old design. I always hated their old design too, I just got used to it after a while.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
As have I. /me hasn't had any problems with the new layout, nor have I sworn off doing business with them due to a layout change. :rolleyes:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
While newegg's site may not be perfect, I've seen worse. I've seen hella worse. On with the show, bring on the change.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BrIONwoshMunky said:
While newegg's site may not be perfect, I've seen worse. I've seen hella worse. On with the show, bring on the change.
Yeah, but I don't like having 50 fucking dropboxes. I kinda liked having the brands at the bottom. I found it quicker and it gave me a better idea of what was available.

MaxPower said:
As have I. /me hasn't had any problems with the new layout, nor have I sworn off doing business with them due to a layout change. :rolleyes:
Neither have I, I just find it a pain in the ass to navigate. I still buy from 'em. I just ordered a new PSU today, before I posted this. Kudos to the Long Island Power Authority's blown transformer. I KNEW my system was behaving odd after that happened.

And also there wasn't a brown burn mark on the connector leading to my video card :(.