WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

News Bullitin

it has come to my attention that our dearly loved Havok has been MIA at first i didn't notice, then little things atarted happening, the shout box is being invaded by n00bs, chat is quieter, and no new SCUM presents how much i love myself. i've also noticed that Taylor, FCC, Biggie, DG and awaken(half the time) are all MIA! so this got me worrying. not only is chat getting quieter, and is forcing me to talk to n00bs. but meh is turning to Brit for her e-loven, well she already did that :rolleyes:. so what the hell is happening here? monkey turned to geht for his e-loven and i well i e-love everyone :rolleyes: so if anyone sees any of the above people, let them know that a serch party was sent out, but came back with only Taylors kilt :( i cried, and meh screamed.

Slacker

Postaholic
i will try and help too bad chat wont work on my comp. that sux.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I know where havok is, ;) I have noticed that Awaken,dg haven't been posting much at all! FCC went away for a few days, and who knows where Taylor is.
And hey! make that Brit and Jason. 'Cos otherwise Icka might find out. :confuse:

oh oops my bad, ya ummmm jason! where the hell is biggie?(bigck) i think taylor got a new job, and ya i think i remember where HC is. but they are the chat regulars! now all hell is breaking loose! we are talk to waffles, and ummm other new people. even the shout box is getting lonely.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I know I know, I'm making sure I always make the shoutbox feel loved when I sign on.
I haven't seen Bigck for AGES!
I don't know where he went :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WTF?! Some goober said that this thread was giving away free blowjobs.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
See! Gehtfuct, I told you! :)
And who knows where Big is.. I haven't seen him for at least a month. :confuse:

ooooooooooooooooo jamesp is missing too! and whoelse? damn and my comp won't let me into chat. this is a sad day people! i maybe forced out of the house and get a life!

yup yup i remembered after i posted. thanx for the update!
THIS IS HAVOK WATCH, where is he in his move? is he sleepin on a couch? are we gonna find out the answer to "what is WTF without havok"? nothing but questions. what about our dear Taylor? is it his new job? how about DG has daddy tied her up and holding her hostage? biggie is still the mystery, maybe he got a life and a GF.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Who knows anymore~ Well we know where Havok is, but we don't know where the rest are! :(

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Are we recruiting good people this time cos last time they were hopeless. :rolleyes:
Who's up for volunteering?

meh_it_all said:
Are we recruiting good people this time cos last time they were hopeless. :rolleyes:
Who's up for volunteering?
yup last time we found the serch party getting drunk under a tree, so this time no pot or beer! remember meh has her eyes on you! :D