WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines News In Brief

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Check this out from The Onion - America's Finest News Source.

Bush To Iraqi Militants: 'Please Stop Bringing It On'

WASHINGTON, DC—In an internationally televised statement Monday, President Bush modified a July 2003 challenge to Iraqi militants attacking U.S. forces. "Terrorists, Saddam loyalists, and anti-American insurgents: Please stop bringing it on now," Bush said at a Monday press conference. "Nine months and 500 U.S. casualties ago, I may have invited y'all to bring it on, but as of today, I formally rescind that statement. I would officially like for you to step back." The president added that the "it" Iraqis should stop bringing includes gunfire, bombings, grenade attacks, and suicide missions of all types.

ROFL. For more go to www.theonion.com

ron

Buster of Asses
WTFNation said:
Bush To Iraqi Militants: 'Please Stop Bringing It On'

WASHINGTON, DC—In an internationally televised statement Monday, President Bush modified a July 2003 challenge to Iraqi militants attacking U.S. forces. "Terrorists, Saddam loyalists, and anti-American insurgents: Please stop bringing it on now," Bush said at a Monday press conference. "Nine months and 500 U.S. casualties ago, I may have invited y'all to bring it on, but as of today, I formally rescind that statement. I would officially like for you to step back." The president added that the "it" Iraqis should stop bringing includes gunfire, bombings, grenade attacks, and suicide missions of all types.
OK, you must have a point. Let's hear it.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ron said:
He's probably 13 or 14 at best. I wouldn't waste too much time and or enegry of him.

ron

Buster of Asses
Broken said:
He's probably 13 or 14 at best. I wouldn't waste too much time and or enegry of him.
Yeah, but The Onion? Damn...Oh well. We need some good rants. I'll see what I can do.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
Yeah, but The Onion? Damn...Oh well. We need some good rants. I'll see what I can do.
....top of the fourth, scores 0-0....and Rantin' Ron takes the mound....

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
....top of the fourth, scores 0-0....and Rantin' Ron takes the mound....
It is getting thin here, though. Where have all the good rants gone?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
thats what i said thats why im so low in posts only 172.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
It is getting thin here, though. Where have all the good rants gone?
It's Monday. I for one had a stellar weekend......I'll get motivated...

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
It's Monday. I for one had a stellar weekend......I'll get motivated...
My weekend was pretty good. I should rant about yesterday.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
ron said:
He doesn't impress me. I think that's BUSHSUCKSBALLS. I do have to agree I took a week off from this place, and it's going downhill fast. Ron, you're a welcome face. GH and I went at it when he first came aboard, but now I try to read all his posts. Screwyoujack,Shep, are ranters! BA, is missing in action. I just can't keep up, I took today off just to rip some ass, but it's slim pickins.

I am rambling... Fuck

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
He doesn't impress me. I think that's BUSHSUCKSBALLS. I do have to agree I took a week off from this place, and it's going downhill fast. Ron, you're a welcome face. GH and I went at it when he first came aboard, but now I try to read all his posts. Screwyoujack,Shep, are ranters! BA, is missing in action. I just can't keep up, I took today off just to rip some ass, but it's slim pickins.

I am rambling... Fuck
I really don't rant that much, I usually just bust on the morons who are totally off base in their rants. Plus, to me, I'm not all that serious, this is just a site to unload a little bit, without getting too deep.

ron

Buster of Asses
Broken said:

I am rambling... Fuck
Well, thank you! GH and BA are both good ranters; you seem to have some intellect tucked in there. Screwyoujack and Shep have lots of posts, but I must confess that I have not yet finished reading them all. Youknowthedeal.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
Well, thank you! GH and BA are both good ranters; you seem to have some intellect tucked in there. Screwyoujack and Shep have lots of posts, but I must confess that I have not yet finished reading them all. Youknowthedeal.
Well hush my mouth, if I would've known this was a bonding moment I woulda worn my good shoes and slicked my hair back....

Yea, but ditto to what you and Broken said, who's who knows what's what.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
ron said:
That's the thing, though, it was just a post for fun. No point really. I like the onion and its satirical slant on American and World politics. I wasn't trying to start a rant or a flame post or anything, just thought those that were intelligent enough to understand the Onion for its satirical brilliance would enjoy it. I'm sure some of you posters out there enjoyed it!

No big whoop.

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
this sucks

this sucks no one will talk with me :rolleyes:

ron

Buster of Asses
WTFNation said:
That's the thing, though, it was just a post for fun. No point really. I like the onion and its satirical slant on American and World politics.
That was readily apparent when you first posted it, but I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

WTFNation said:
I wasn't trying to start a rant or a flame post or anything, just thought those that were intelligent enough to understand the Onion for its satirical brilliance would enjoy it.
Sure you were. That's why you posted it. Don't apologize, dumbass.

WTFNation said:
I'm sure some of you posters out there enjoyed it!
I'm sure someone did.