Headlines News In Brief

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
He doesn't impress me. I think that's BUSHSUCKSBALLS. I do have to agree I took a week off from this place, and it's going downhill fast. Ron, you're a welcome face. GH and I went at it when he first came aboard, but now I try to read all his posts. Screwyoujack,Shep, are ranters! BA, is missing in action. I just can't keep up, I took today off just to rip some ass, but it's slim pickins.

I am rambling... Fuck
I'm not MIA. I still drop in. Just don't have the time to rip into all the morons. Combination of lack of time on my part, and an exponential growth of dumbasses on here.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
ron said:
Well, thank you! GH and BA are both good ranters; you seem to have some intellect tucked in there. Screwyoujack and Shep have lots of posts, but I must confess that I have not yet finished reading them all. Youknowthedeal.
Hey, thanks man. You're not so bad yourself.
[points and mocks GH's "good shoes"] nice shoes. [/points and mocks GH's "good shoes"]

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
badassmtbiker said:
Hey, thanks man. You're not so bad yourself.
[points and mocks GH's "good shoes"] nice shoes. [/points and mocks GH's "good shoes"]
I seen ya eyeballin' em last time yawas here, so i bought ja a pair jus like 'em..