WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Next On the Block Janglenut

Janglenut, is on the chopping block.What's your oppinion on his posting behavior.

• He adds value to the site as a relevant contributor. He should stay.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Janglenut,doesn't add value to the site as a relevant contributor.His posts are Frivolous.Bye Jangle

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr. Janglenut Is our current player.
Round one is done, now it's time to see how he weighs out among his peers.
For those of you unfamilliar with him. Please gloss over his posting history HERE before voting.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Mr. Janglenut Is our current player.
Round one is done, now it's time to see how he weighs out among his peers.
For those of you unfamilliar with him. Please gloss over his posting history HERE before voting.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

LINK REPAIRED

Lol, I still see a broken link.............

Isn't that the point?

He's posted nothing?

But crap?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
User banned!! ROFL.. Priceless: This thread Worthless..

Broken

Fuck pussies that come on here and attack the site.. Don't Like it move on. It's a Rant site.. not rant about the site, site.. I know it's hard to understand.. Move on Maybe the fucker will actaully find the time to go beat off and relieve some stress.

Descent

Hella Constipated
People, you keep forgetting that by banning the newb spawn, you are making the site boring.

Don't forget what happened after Mr. Newbie got banned...

Broken

jstager said:
People, you keep forgetting that by banning the newb spawn, you are making the site boring.

Don't forget what happened after Mr. Newbie got banned...
Perhaps you should vote to ban me.. It's all good. don't trust my judgement. What did happen when Newbie was banned? SO the site is boring now.. Why the fuck are you here?

Broken

He's not a newbie!! Please know what you are talking about before you run your mouth. Not to mention I did it just to stir shit with him.. He was banned for a whole 20mins.. Lets see how pissed he is now.. MR. I don't care .. ROFL

shep

Local alcoholic
what happened?Jangleball's was directly fuckin with the mod's.So the power's to be banned his ass.He has been attacking mod's since he first came to the site.Oh well fuck em,there's more where he came from and he'll be back using a diffrent name so i say ----------------->NEXT :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
blah said:
Haha! N00b ass bitch I pwn your silly cunt ass you creampie wannabe!

oh know he "pwnd me" Please don't.As for creampie wannabe just go ask mom she takes facial creampies like a champ :p

blah

Tenderony
shep said:
As for creampie wannabe just go ask mom she takes facial creampies like a champ :p
Ask your mom ? Dude dont tell everyone you cream your mom, everyone from outside your town will want a go now too!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I smell nothing here has changed. Broken delivering beat-downs to the punk asses,Max is off fuckin' around,while his thread turns to shit. Dumbfucks spooging worthless snarf all the fuck over the site.

Ahhh...Its nice to be home.

Status
Not open for further replies.