WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nfl

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok well the nfl is a very different leage then other leages becouse you never no who will be great who would have thought that the Panthers would make the super bowl and who would have thought that the vikings would loose to arizona? in the nfl anything can happen witch is why its hard ot pick a winning team - its pretty easier to pick a losing team . anyhow i think the Vikings may get the the Super Bowl and win the whole thing i also thing the eagles have a chance now that they have T.O to getem over that hump , carolina has been injury prone this year and i doubt well see them in the play offs - what r ur guyzez thoughts on this year?

I absolutly hate the Patriots but I don't see who can stop them. And I don't think there is anyway that the Eagles will loose before the super bowl. The Vikings? Come on.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
fuck_you said:
Ok well the nfl is a very different leage then other leages becouse you never no who will be great who would have thought that the Panthers would make the super bowl and who would have thought that the vikings would loose to arizona? in the nfl anything can happen witch is why its hard ot pick a winning team - its pretty easier to pick a losing team . anyhow i think the Vikings may get the the Super Bowl and win the whole thing i also thing the eagles have a chance now that they have T.O to getem over that hump , carolina has been injury prone this year and i doubt well see them in the play offs - what r ur guyzez thoughts on this year?
the pats are going to take it.

bucs

now i know this may be weird but i support 2 teams the bucaneers and the jets and i am reealy dissapointed with the bucaneers performance but the jets i mean unbelievable what a performance from them they are amazing me this season and only losing a couple of games definite playoff material i cant wait till they play the falcons and kick their ass this will be a good season for them and come on bucaneers put sum bakbone into it

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
despite what mcnabb is sayin about TO, Terrell Owens is a thorn, and will never win a ring because of the shit he bring with him on the field. He may win you a few games in the regular season with his outstanding play alone, but in no way is he going to carry a team to victory in the playoffs. It takes poise and guts, as the Patriots have shown. (And, no im not a Pat's fan. If anything, I should hate the Pat's being from NY).

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
despite what mcnabb is sayin about TO, Terrell Owens is a thorn, and will never win a ring because of the shit he bring with him on the field. He may win you a few games in the regular season with his outstanding play alone, but in no way is he going to carry a team to victory in the playoffs. It takes poise and guts, as the Patriots have shown. (And, no im not a Pat's fan. If anything, I should hate the Pat's being from NY).
you bring up a great point i totally agree , he is selfish and thinks about stats moss is missing games he may not even reach 100 yards this year hes not crying about it. rep.