WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nice Guys finish last THEORY

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Yesterday, July 21, not only proved to me that the female sex wants not only a looser as a mate...but has gotten me thinking about how evolution might have screwed woman over these past few decades. So here goes my rant...
Yesterday my ex-gf's sister went by my house to shoot the shit..it was inevitable to bring up her sis[my ex]. We got to talking and she told me how big of a looser he was. The more and more she started telling me ...the more I felt like bursting out and laughing..Now dont get me wrong. I loved this grl very much...im 21 ..shes 20..we were already talking about marrige..[wtf was I thinking?] So this guy..hes younger..hes fat...no job...ugly from what I hear...I mean I’m no Tom Cruise...but I aint no fuckin hannibal lecter either...what a fucking leeewwssseeerrr! So im getting over her and trying to move on...
Anyways so here are my theories.
A few years back..the whole notion of "nice guys finishing last" came to light. Of course grls on the contrary always say...that thats bullshit...but what do they know? [im sure they know alot, prolly more than us] They are undecisive..they are smart..but have no common sense..they cant drive [for the majority] and they live longer..wtf is up with that? But as far as my rant goes…they don’t know wtf they want!!!
Oh and dont get me wrong, i LOVE women...so back to my rant. Nice guys finish last..i find myself thinking that i treated my ex with respect, did everything for her...i gave her ..her space..her time..the whole bid and still took my heart and took a fuckin butcher knife to it. ive read a dozen or so rants here[same topic], and everywhere else where a guy gets poulverized by some chick.
well ive come to the conclusion that grls really are like that becuase they love to get thier assess kicked, they love guys who wear wife beaters even for formal events, have no jobs...spending all her money on booze and pointless crap...so somehow evolution has rendered their natural selection [of a smart..funny....responsible guy] useless...
lets just say that maybe it wasnt evolution? maybe crop dusting?..you know where they have the propeller airplanes swoosh down and spary all the vegetables with pesticides and what not? maybe its that...lets add up the facts....spraying didnt start till around ...say the 1930s...post WWI..with the surplus of curtis aircraft... guys started ranting about chicks leaving them for assholess say...post WWII..crop dusting was at its highest during the 60's...and here we have all these dudes complaining that their chicks left them for complete douchbags...1+1=2. those are my theories...if you have anything youd like to add/contribute.....post away...

yotaka

Clitpickle
Your right, nice guys do finish last. But don't worry, nice girls finish last to. Believe me, I know. I'm a nice girl (well, at least off wtf.com :rolleyes: ).

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
im a nice guy and i navent seen any action seince the beginin of the war :(

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
im a nice guy and i havent seen any action....PERIOD

Girls want nice guys, they just don't want self proclaimed "nice guys".
Nice guy: someone who treats her as an equal, strong enough to protect her, has confidence.
"Nice guy": whines about how no-one likes him to arouse pity, puts girl on pedestal, weak (uses girl as a kind of throphee to prove he's man enough to get a girlfriend), unconfident.

But many girls, especially younger ones can't tell the difference between confidence and arrogance. Nor are able to tell compliment from pedestal treatment. Those end up with assholes.
The best relationships are those that are closer to friendship.

My theory.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea well i feel the same way, i freking try to be nice to peeps, but i just keep getting kicked in the ass, however i still am nice, cause this is my theory,

wat goes around comes around

mariusthegreat

Ramune said:
Girls want nice guys, they just don't want self proclaimed "nice guys".
Nice guy: someone who treats her as an equal, strong enough to protect her, has confidence.
"Nice guy": whines about how no-one likes him to arouse pity, puts girl on pedestal, weak (uses girl as a kind of throphee to prove he's man enough to get a girlfriend), unconfident.

But many girls, especially younger ones can't tell the difference between confidence and arrogance. Nor are able to tell compliment from pedestal treatment. Those end up with assholes.
The best relationships are those that are closer to friendship.

My theory.
I dont proclaim myself a "nice guy", i was categorizing what has now bacome a general 'statement' of how guys feel after they get owned by chicks who dont know what they want..you are right tho...when you talk about a guy who whines....nevertheless...i wanted ppls input on this...thanks.... :thumbsup:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ahh i hear ya. i do agree that nice guys finish last. my last girlfriend was all happy about the nice guy bit and i did everything for her but she just dumped me for no real reason. I hate her :mfinger:

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
swizeguy said:
Ahh i hear ya. i do agree that nice guys finish last. my last girlfriend was all happy about the nice guy bit and i did everything for her but she just dumped me for no real reason. I hate her :mfinger:
yea, thas gotta suck hey shes a bitch she will get wat coming to her :p as 4 u, ull prly find some1 else out there that wont do that kind of shit to u. gl, hf, dd lolz

mariusthegreat said:
I dont proclaim myself a "nice guy", i was categorizing what has now bacome a general 'statement' of how guys feel after they get owned by chicks who dont know what they want..you are right tho...when you talk about a guy who whines....nevertheless...i wanted ppls input on this...thanks.... :thumbsup:
You're welcome, here's a whole site with tons of theories on the subject:
http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/ng.shtml

mariusthegreat

Ramune..thanks for the link :thumbsup:
i read over some of the facts..and daymn...i got owned....i never really proclaimed myself a nice guy...as they state there...with the whining and all....i never really did that...but i did see other things on there that i see myself....they have some really great tips on how to change all that....well anyways...thanks mate...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I had a girl who I thought were nice but that really hurted me in the end, I dont fucking trust a girl these days...You just cant. "No one can hurt a man like a woman", the quote is true, we were so happy and all shit but one day she said I ignored her and that i were mean to her... I talk to her every day so I was like "What the fuck?". It all ended up in a big mess and I started to do criminal activites because I had nothing better to do, not big but threatening people, going in gangs "kickers", breaking windows, destroying stuff, graphiti and in all that shit it was just because I couldn't handle it, that she broke up with me. They caught me one day and I decided to clean my life up and now I got a good grade liked by most of the girls (theres some bitches here and there) and alot of friends.. Lets not forget wtf.com ;)

Cheers