WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nickname Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay WTFuckers! In here you will post you will make a nickname for the person above you, or continue the nickname of the previous.

A correct post will include your name, and either a direct nickname of the name which belongs to the person above you, or the continuance of the nickname which is included in the person above you's post.

As usual, I will start this off, thus giving an example:

mmm...cheese said:
David Ditty

(beginning post)
The following post would look something like this, but continue off of my post...
Anonymous said:
D Ditty

(Whatever the hell his/her name is)

DotCom's new nickname: The greatest thread shitter of all time who should definetely get a noose right now and hang himself or TGTSOFATWSDGANRNAHH for short.

Base

it's a motherfucker
The Limp Incident (premature was it?)

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
BK cannonballs

David Ditty (real name)

P.S. I knew this was the wrong thread to post this in, but I posted this here to have it gain fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.