WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nicky Nine door

Reqium

Tenderony
Ok, i have some little punk fucking kids who think its amazingly funny to ring my door bell just before midnight. Thing is, I work early fucking mornings and having to wake up to that shit is fucking annoying. They've done it at the same time 2 nights in a row. Tomorrow night they aren't gonna be so fucking lucky. Me and Mickey mantle are paying those rat fuckers a nice visit.

Moridin

Grand High Pumba
Little cocksuckers are getting a fuckin lesson in customer service....

Baseball bat, paintball gun, or some other really kickass weapon I haven't thought of?

morelos

lexicon incognito
fuck that nonsense. do it the right way.

take your doorbell and bring AC power leads right up through the plastic. leave both ends exposed but try to camouflage them, and make sure they do not touch each other or anything conductive. if you do it right, you can put it on a switch and plug it in to the wall or something.

when they go to press it they'll get one hell of a shock. and they'll NEVER COME BACK TO YOUR HOUSE AGAIN.

~ dan ~

alternatively, you could put a digital camera or something similar in the peephole and use the doorbell to snap a picture?

but fuck being nice.

or do like i would. load up a shotgun with some rock salt and lie in wait. when they get to the door all giggly, open it and they'll be facing down two big fucking barrels ON YOUR PROPERTY. "if you were smart, you'd go home and NEVER SET FOOT ON THIS PROPERTY AGAIN." it's a bit redneck style, but here in the states it's perfectly legal(ish).

morelos

lexicon incognito
i was a good kid. it's my adulthood i haven't been so good about. ;]

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Like You Guys Never Did It!! ;)

No Ive done worse. But always with the understanding that if I got caught Id be hung by my balls.

no this is what you do get a real mean pitbull that cant bark and chain him to your patio or what ever you have then bammmmm those little fucking bitchs get torn apart, fucking worthless scumm sucking ass faggots kill them kill them kill them

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Reqium said:
Ok, i have some little punk fucking kids who think its amazingly funny to ring my door bell just before midnight. Thing is, I work early fucking mornings and having to wake up to that shit is fucking annoying. They've done it at the same time 2 nights in a row. Tomorrow night they aren't gonna be so fucking lucky. Me and Mickey mantle are paying those rat fuckers a nice visit.
ahhh im am so gonig to do that ringing peoples bells at midnight.

specialk

Fresh Meat
Tell you what go to the store buy a can of mace or pepper spray and when you hear them come up open the door and mace them...that way they won't be runnig away anytime soon seeing as they can't see! Then take your time with them I recommend breaking their index fingers so that they can't ring the door bell....oh yeah, make sure you drag them inside so that you can't get into trouble with the police! Then as more publice humiliation shave their eyebrowls off!! That's always fun cause then they have to explain to their friends and family why they are missing!!

Oh yeah, BTW, evil can be so fun! :sfork:

Reqium

Tenderony
I'll read up on how to turn my doorbell into a electrical shock for them good idea.

sinew

Clitpickle
Bring over some of your bigger friends and arm them with bats and knives and when the fuckers come jump out on them and be like what the fucks your problem and all scare them. But I gotta say, that electric shock idea sounds pretty awesome. Do that one if you can.

specialk said:
Tell you what go to the store buy a can of mace or pepper spray and when you hear them come up open the door and mace them...that way they won't be runnig away anytime soon seeing as they can't see! Then take your time with them I recommend breaking their index fingers so that they can't ring the door bell....oh yeah, make sure you drag them inside so that you can't get into trouble with the police! Then as more publice humiliation shave their eyebrowls off!! That's always fun cause then they have to explain to their friends and family why they are missing!!

Oh yeah, BTW, evil can be so fun! :sfork:

So wait, its legal to do ANYTHING to a person if they're in your house? screw that, those friggen burglers are getting a friggen sniper rife shot in the head next time they come over here instead of just a warning bullet into my moms floor

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I recomend.....Amputation Hellraiser III

Reqium

Tenderony
Child of Bodom said:
So wait, its legal to do ANYTHING to a person if they're in your house? screw that, those friggen burglers are getting a friggen sniper rife shot in the head next time they come over here instead of just a warning bullet into my moms floor
Too bad that isnt true. More people get sued by the BURGALER, then they do for other shit. (input acting scequence) *breaks window to get in.. Hrm this diamond ring looks nice. (Victim) Drop the ring fucker * Victim swings and breaks the burgaler's back. Burgaler sues the victim for assault with a deadly weapon and wins.

Its bullshit. I want to know what type of fucking judge would let this shit pass in court.

either way they havent come tonite.. So i'll be waiting tomorrow.

Gah, bummer. i really wanted to see someone get shot by a rifle at point blank.

Hey wait, would it work if ya killed the person? no chance to sue and they were on your property IN your house

Reqium

Tenderony
I have a friend that has been broken into 3 times. The third time he said he's gonna beat teh shit out of them with a bat. The police told him if your gonna do that kill him becuase he'll end up suing you.

sweet

Hey, totally off topic but, whats your avatar from? i think ive seen it before

FromCanada

Fresh Meat
From personal experience, my friends and I when I was about 12 ended up targeting a house for years because the first time we did it (Nicky'ed his house), he came out in his van and searched for us. I remember that shit was so fun, he chased his up and down the street in his van yelling his ass off.

Eventually we left and when back home, but because it was so fun we decided to go back, and so we did 2 hours later. The first time we rang the doorbell nothing happened (probably sleeping of course, this was 1:00am). The second time was crazy, but we made the guy who did it the first time to do it again, thing was, we all knew he was just waiting inside his doorway. I would like to note though, a friend and I were in the middle of the street at the time giving our middle fingers to his window. Anyways, my friend goes oh so slowly up to the door and rings the bell, well, instead of attacking the guy who rang the doorbell (thank god too, he tripped trying to get away so quickly lol) he came right after my friend and I would were in the middle of the street. We booted it opposite ways and got away, I really don't remember how...

During this, I had two other friends involved too, one hid under a van pretty far away from the beginning, and the other ran his ass home so quick it wasn't even funny. That guy was such a pussy.

Anyways to complete the story, after about 10 minutes of hiding I finely decided to move about and walk my way home. I found my friend though who was in the middle of the street with me on the way, so we started to walk home together. Now this whole time we are walking home we of course are talking about what just happened and such, well, up until we got to this dark gateway ally. This ally way made it to be much shorter to get to my house, and for some reason I never even thought, all I was thinking was getting home, so I just kept insisting we go down this way. He really didn't want to though, it was longer to go around to our homes, but there were lights and such down there, definitely much safer.

Well, I got him to go down the ally way with me, and has we were walking we were talking about how fat and slow this guy who was chasing us was. We were laughing and all. We get half way through the ally and all of a sudden the guy who we had been nicky'ing just jumping out from the dark with a roar man, and grabbed us both. Scared me so fucking bad, he had a hold of my jacket, but I got off easy and ran like hell!

Now, the real funny part is his guy kicked my friends ass, lol. I kept running until I got to the end of the street and then I just stopped and waited. I had no clue what was going on though, I had the thought in my head that he was going to take my friend and call the police of something, so I just waited there. About 5 minutes later I see a guy walking down the middle of the street stragging around, lol. We met up and he was acting all freaking weirded out, and of course I was curious so I asked him what the hell happened.

"I think he knocked me out."

"I remember him hitting me in the top of the head." He then showed me how.

"and then all I remember after that is being kicked on the ground."

We walk alittle farther...

"I think I pissed my pants..." lol... the guy pissed himself!

He was perfectly fine though in a couple hours, just to let you all know...

Anyways, because of this one night, this guy became a target for his every night we went out and did crap. Eventually we stopped with all the ring on the doorbell shit, and got into throwing eggs, apples, oranges, bananas, etc. We just fucked his house up for years.

My guess so why we targeted him, he payed attention to us.

So my advice to you... just leave it alone... don't do anything. Don't look out your window when it happens, don't let them know your paying attention to them. I would then think they'll figure your no fun and eventually just stop.

BURN!! What a first post...! :D

morelos

lexicon incognito
spelling and grammar errors aside, it was a great first post.

and you've got one hell of a valid point.

if you piss these children off, even for being dicks and doing something they shouldn't, often they won't know where to stop.

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Reqium said:
I have a friend that has been broken into 3 times. The third time he said he's gonna beat teh shit out of them with a bat. The police told him if your gonna do that kill him becuase he'll end up suing you.
True, he will get sued.

But if he kills the guy w/ a bat, rather than something instant like a gun; Theres other legal problems.

If you shoot and kill some one in your house, you could always say you thought he was armed, It all happened so fast,, Bla, bla.

If you take the time to beat someone to death with a bat, It won't be hard for the courts to get you on at least manslaughter.

Unfortunately, if someones in your house it doesn't give you the right to kill them. Only to be protected by the law if you killed him thinking you needed to, in order to preserve your own life.

Don't try this at home.

BTW, This does not apply in Texas. I'm pretty sure in TX you can still shoot a horse thief, or someone sleeping with your wife; In many cases it's the same thing.