WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nightmares........

Last night I saw the unforeseen,
the inexplicable, contaminated demons, petrifying my dreams.
The fear unbearable, as it plagued me, overwhelmed me, and held me hostage.
A captive of my own movie, playing in the theater of my own mind.
Am I really that scared, that petrified?
Too weak to look inside of myself, and face what I find.

If dreams are part of you, a way of dealing with your issues,
The expression of ones emotions subconsciously.
Then why do they always seem to be misconstrued?

I wonder if I will ever figure out my dreams,
Figure out why they are so empty.
So, that one day I can escape my demons, one day I can be free.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
it's really beautifully written that story...
but well, you should get a book or look up on the internet why you dream so?
Ive had the most freakiest dreams...and one as a school assignment we had to take one dream we remember and look up some details...

As..when my b/f moved to finland he had this dream a dragon chasing him...
and it kept chasing him every night..And just before he catched by the dragon he woke up...he asked his mom what he should do becouse it was a really bad nightmare for a 5year old boy.. she really didnt know what he should do..But finally he became friends with the dragon..after a few weeks..

And that symbols..that the dragon was the new invorement it was a bit scary ( he had lived in singapore/china/ukraina before that, but his parents are oth finnish anyways) becouse dragons are a sign for bad ( in the western culture) and when he had become friends with the dragon was that he settled in the new invorement...

you should look up you dream signs etc..it is realyl interesting sometimes :)
or get a dreamcatcher (they are beautiful)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Taylor_Blade said:
Last night I saw the unforeseen,
the inexplicable, contaminated demons, petrifying my dreams.
The fear unbearable, as it plagued me, overwhelmed me, and held me hostage.
A captive of my own movie, playing in the theater of my own mind.
Am I really that scared, that petrified?
Too weak to look inside of myself, and face what I find.

If dreams are part of you, a way of dealing with your issues,
The expression of ones emotions subconsciously.
Then why do they always seem to be misconstrued?

I wonder if I will ever figure out my dreams,
Figure out why they are so empty.
So, that one day I can escape my demons, one day I can be free.
I've been having "Lucid" dreams all the time and I guess I'm just stressed. Very well written. 9.5 :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ye lucid dreams are fun hehehehehe.....and i do think you should get a dream dictionary or something...it will tell you what most of your dreams mean

[sky] said:
I've been having "Lucid" dreams all the time and I guess I'm just stressed. Very well written. 9.5 :thumbsup:
You make it sound like lucid dreams are a bad thing. Lucid dreams are good. They allow you to actually be able to control your dreams. Meaning anything you want to do, or anywhere you want to go, it’s all possible, with lucid dreams. It creates probably the closest thing to being in heaven on earth, as one can get. You should be happy to have lucid dreams. Consider yourself lucky.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
The reason I make lucid dreams sound bad is that I always end up having a nightmare halfway through it or having a siezure.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
i try hard to have lucid dreams but i never can :-( whts your secret?

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
see a therapist.
Not in a bad way.
But they might give you some drugs that make them go away, and get ya realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fucked up :thumbsup:

10 stars said:
see a therapist.
Not in a bad way.
But they might give you some drugs that make them go away, and get ya realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fucked up :thumbsup:
I drink way too much to even consider pills. Maybe, I should see a "Dream Doctor" though. I will look into it. Thanks for the advice.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Someone posted about lucid dreaming...i think it was sky...anyway, too lazy to quote:

i like the style of this poem purely because i used to have [non-morbid] lucid dreams and then write about them in story form. I found out that looking at simple concrete objects or pictures of objects (ex: stop signs, clocks, books, words, etc) helps you to acheive a conscious state of mind in a dream. That moment where you choose to continue the dream rather than your mind telling you to dream, it's amazing. I'm trying to develop a surefire method of learning to do it, if you have any [useful] feedback hit me up sometime. I'd like to talk with you about it.

again, good poem. scale 1-10 i'd give it a 9. a little too dark for my taste, but good.

I can't control my dreams

Probably because I don't feel like I'm in control of my life. I can't advise you but I do empathize. I once dreamed of hell, a hell so real as to be undescribable. Surrounded by tormented souls, covered in giant, disgusting maggots, screaming people everywhere. The scariest thing was, the only "person" in my dream not screaming looked at me and said, "Don't be afraid, this is the cure"

I haven't slept well since then and I had that dream eight years ago.