WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nike Commercial!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I have just seen the worst NIKE commercial!! WTF is the deal with Ben Rothlisberger and the other guys with the masks?? This is just a horrible commercial. All the way around. They are advertising thier new active sportswear and at the same time they show us what a real WARRIOR looks like. So they put these stupid fucking masks that are gladiator esque on Ben and some other guys to show us what? That you have paid them a fortune and now you are going to turn around and pass the cost on to the little guy! As far as WARRIORS go. they should make better army gear for the troops since they are the real heros and gladiators. Fuck these Dumbass athletes.....I started with a rant about a horrible commercial and turned it into an issue..whoops!

Any how if any one else has seen this please post here and let me know that you agree, or I have BAD tatse, or vice versa!

Now these! Are great!! I've posted these b-fore and they are funny CLIK!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I just saw that same commercial about 3 or 4 days ago. It scared the fuck out of me. That first wooden mask that pops up all of a sudden... I was like... WTF?! But... its so effective.... Masks.... steel cages.... scorpions.... must buy Nike products....

Bullshit, it's a terrible campaign.

Bring back Terry Tate, office linebacker.

(I know, I know, not Nike, but still funny as fuck!)

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i don't know what either of you are talking about, i watch very little tv, so bleh

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Dookie, don't you know watching less than 4 hours of TV per day can seriously impair your ability to ridicule pop culture? (theOnion.com released a story about it)

Nike can eat a dick, my last three pairs of dawg covers were made in the U.S.A.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
Dookie, don't you know watching less than 4 hours of TV per day can seriously impair your ability to ridicule pop culture? (theOnion.com released a story about it)
I guess I am fucked then. I haven't watch tv in literally 6+ months. I never had a TV when I was growing up. I was more into sports while my friends watch tv. I do not need TV. I don't even have cable in my house. Fuck TV. Fuck Corporate America!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dookie said:
i don't know what either of you are talking about, i watch very little tv, so bleh
Well then, maybe this thread ain't for you??

Wake up and read!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dookie said:
Yeah, I hate when people say shit like that.... Why bother posting...

Anyways..
I went on that commerical site, Funny as hell!... Especially the squirrels.. reminds me of foamy the squirrel :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yup, his posts are full of dookie(wait, I guess that means mine are full of Bullshyt, hmmm)

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
I don't get the NIKE commercial either. Something tells me that it's the same add agency that thought up of the brilliant Quiznos commercials with the disgusting dead mice that made me lose my appetite and desire to ever eat at a Quiznos. Now I'm just too fucking scared to buy NIKE stuff.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Loose your appetite? Sista, you got off light. I got straight food poisoning from eatting a Quizno's sandwich. Just another example of the man trying to take out the Woodreaux.

Bitch Bucket

Cap'n Carnage
Awww! You poor thing. I've never had food posioning so I don't know what it's like, but yeah...that sucks. Now I won't even stand on the same block as a Quiznos.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
tbsrk said:
Bring back Terry Tate, office linebacker.

(I know, I know, not Nike, but still funny as fuck!)

HELL YA! i laughed my ass off at those. repped. :thumbsup:

I still have those images of him tackling the guy who was flirting on the job and he gets laid out by Terry Tate...afterwhich he yells and taunts him while the dude is practically unconcious. good times!