WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nintendo Revolution - The Unveiling

Here it is:

Well, not much to be told with that pic, other than that it's small, and has regular discs. There's no way this will outpwn PS3 or 360, but; Nintendo fans, you know where you are.

Jung

???
Premium
The new Nintendo looks like a red X. :( I thought Nintendo would be more creative than that. :rolleyes:

*Sigh* I expect there will not be another Nintendo system. Sony and Microsoft have taken the battlefield.

I don't know what everybody has against Nintendo. I have always bought Nintendo's new systems and it has never just sat and collected dust. A lot of the games may be kiddie but they are so fun, it doesn't even matter. All the Zelda games were awesome in my opinion. Resident Evil 4 is a must own, Mario games, and the metroid series are all worth having. Don't get me wrong, I love my XBOX too and I will have a 360. I just don't think Nintendo is getting a fair chance.