WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nipple misconduct

So there I was one night sleeping. Not bothering anyone. Minding my own business. I decide to roll over and my right nipple ring decided it wanted to try and stay where it was ( I was sleeping on my stomach). I wake up screaming. Quickly inspect myself in the dark. Everything is where it should be. It may hurt but my nipple ring is still there. I go back to sleep. A few hour later I wake up to a bloody chest and a very sore, irritated, and partially ripped nipple piercing. I clean it and take care of it like a good little pierced freak. It decides that it wants to get infected no matter how well I am taking care of it. It starts to hurt like a (insert hurting analogy here). I am trying to hold on till Friday ( I was working FRI, SAT, SUN nights) so I could show my EMT at work (manufacturing plant... we had EMT's). By this point it has been about 5 days as I ripped it in my sleep on Monday morning when I went to sleep after work. I am in a indescribable amount of pain. I manage to track down Crystal (EMT). I'm like "Crystal look at this" and proceed to flash her my nipple, she proceeds to freak out. I have assumed the position she has started dousing me with peroxide (some may remember this from another thread). She has instructed me to go to the hospital. As some of you well know I do not go to the hospital unless I am dead or being forced there. I promise Crystal I will go after work. I slug my way through the night in an ungodly amount of pain. I make it home go to sleep and wake up and go back to work (no hospital). Crystal sees me shuffling (as it hurts to walk and sleep on my stomach at this point) and is like WTF! you didn't go to the hospital did you? I'm like no. She ends up making threats and I end up leaving work to go. I make it to the hospital the nurse at the checking counter thought it was a joke until I showed her my nipple. I was ushered into a holding tank where they take your vitals and was quickly hooked up with a nurse. She expedited the vitals process as soon as she saw my nipple. This was becoming a rather quick trip to the ER for me. I got shoved into a waiting cubicle and was in there for about 10 mins when the doc comes in to look at my nipple. It has gone abscess on both sides of the piercing and the whole thing is insanely swollen. After a round of poking and prodding we get into a discussion about weather we need to cut the jewelry out and lance the incision or if we can use a pair of needle nose to remove the jewelry or if we can just leave it in for natural drainage. After getting a second opinion we decide to leave it in, and poke me in the ass with the shot of liquid concrete, give me a script for pain killers and a script for antibiotics.

Ok take your shots at me or gross piercing incident.

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Wow sounds nasty, Yea something like that happened to me once...I got a ear pierceing for my eyebrow..Really big one..Put it in my eyebrow..1 month later i go back to get another (Cause i like changing my pierceings on a regular basis).She tells me ethier to take it out or risk losing my eyebrow...So i procedd to take it out like the girly man i am...And got a tatto

jamesp

In Memory...
Something kinda but not really like that happened to me. I was putting on some suspenders that I had to safety pin to my shirt and well, I ended up safety pinning those suspenders to my nipple. Talk about ouchies.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I have had my eyebrow pierced for about 6 years now and I have never had any problems with it.

Although, it may be in my future. Our new puppy has discovered it. He likes to sleep with us and likes to sleep on my pillow, next to my head/face. He has woke me up a few times now, biting and pulling on it. I just know that little fucker is going to rip it off my face one of these nights.

Yah you can kiss that sucker good by. I give it a month before the puppy gets... or you could put cayenne pepper on it at night before you go to bed.... poor little thing would be in for a suprise. Not too sure how putting cayenne pepper on a pierced nipple is going to feel but it should'nt feel any where near as bad as it getting sucked/crewed/pulled/puppied off.

As for the eyebrow i had a girlfriend almost take mine out when i had it in. I got in to a pillow fight with her.... actually I started it by grabbing this little POS foam pillow I had and hit her on the head with it. She instantly grabbed this big heavy feather monstrosity and swings like she is trying to beat me to death with a pillow. I bring up foam pillow to block and I ended up snagging my brow ring then she hit me. then I hit the floor screaming and bleading... not what one expects from an innocent pillow fight.

Not to get off the topic of piercings gone bad but me and my girlfriend had just gotten this kitten. It mostly lived in our room as it was rather shy. I found out that it could climb/jump it way on to the bed one day when we were getting it on when I feel this uncomfortable sensation on my sack.... Needle sharp kitten teeth. I guess he thought my sack was a new toy or something ..... oh well i know some of you are going to want to know. Yes I threw the cat off the bed. Yes I lost my rythem. Yes I went right back at it. No the cat did not bite me again as i covered up before getting it back on.

Go ahead laugh.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:rofl: Kitten tastes your sack!

I almost got my nipple pierced in France, because some french girl was trying to seduce me into doing it. Now I'm glad I didn't.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
CopyLifted said:
I have had my eyebrow pierced for about 6 years now and I have never had any problems with it.

Although, it may be in my future. Our new puppy has discovered it. He likes to sleep with us and likes to sleep on my pillow, next to my head/face. He has woke me up a few times now, biting and pulling on it. I just know that little fucker is going to rip it off my face one of these nights.
when he does Cl, you know what we want to see,
about a dozen pics from different angles

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
Nailbomb said:
Pff...just be glad it wasn't a cock ring.
do people get them or is that a myth coz it sounds pretty fucked to me, and how would you root definaley have to take it off wouldn't wanna get it stuck up the pussy, dick would look like that> :sword:

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Mr sirius said:
do people get them or is that a myth coz it sounds pretty fucked to me, and how would you root definaley have to take it off wouldn't wanna get it stuck up the pussy, dick would look like that> :sword:
Yes people do pierce their dicks. I don't know why because you can't remove them. They are there for life. You actually cannot get them removed because the process would kill you. You can remove them by cutting off the entire dick but that seems a bit extreme. Not to mention I've heard they hurt during sex. People who get them like that sensation. Those that get it and don't like the sensation have to learn to like it.

I've only pierced my ears. I had no intention of piercing anything else. Besides, I'm apparently allergic to ANYTHING. I've tried surgical steel, pure gold, pure silver, gold/silver plated, Anything and I'm allergic. It also turns out I'm allergic to latex so I can't even use the clip ons that have the soft rubbery backing cause my ears will swell up anyhow. So because of this, I can't even consider piercing anything else.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I do this alot too. The reason for me is that my boobs are too big, and sometimes when I'm laying on my side and my breat is resting fully on the bed, I'll go to lay on my belly like that and roll over on half my breast and my nipple, causing it to pull and hurt badly :(

ericman123

CEO of the internet
Talk about the sheer pain and torment! These kinds of stories are the exact reason I don't have any piercings. Tatoos on the other hand are fair game.

Gave all of my holes up myself. one still refuses to give me up. The trade off was massive coverage of ink. Just shy of being enough to hinder my job finding ability.... had the sence to keep myself marketable.....

ericman123

CEO of the internet
No doubt. I'd like to think that most people really don't care about visible tatoos, but the fact is that idiots will always judge others based on their appearances. I've kept mine off the forearms, neck and face, but I know that once I get a steady job behind me for a few years I'll probably end up covered.

well I'v got some work on my forearms (close to my elbows) but it dosent extend fardown at all. It is nothing that a suit will not cover. Which if i am job hunting in anything less than a suit after I get out then i have fucked up and am back in the same position when i went into the Navy....