WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

no blocking of mods

tzedek

Original Member
is it possible to change this setting? if so can that please be done? :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yes. It can easily be done. All you have to do is stop replying to their posts.
Be a big boy.

Like me. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
is it possible to change this setting? if so can that please be done? :thumbsup:
It's a simple yes or no option in admincp. I doubt they'll change it though. I like setting it to allow users to ignore mods though; it's forum darwinism. You can ignore a mod all you want, but if you miss an important message from then, well... you'll be banned. :)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
tzedek said:
It's technically possible, but will never be enabled on here. The people acting as children can merely use some self-restraint and don't have to read what they say unless it concerns the forums they moderate. Seriously people, grow the fuck up.

tzedek

Original Member
BRiT said:
Seriously people, grow the fuck up.

yeah thanks for flaming me in the feedback section. meanwhile you tell me the next time i flame somebody out of b&t im going to get banned.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Now how exactly is telling everyone to grow up a flame?

BRiT's right with this one though. This mod conflict has gone on too long. Just let the people do their jobs already. Sheesh.

G's-up

Postaholic
LOL.....funny thing is NO ONE is totally right in any of this OLD PLAYED OUT BULLSHIT.........so really everyone needs to move on and if there is a problem that anyone has with ANY situation email it to someone you think can handle it ..... if not than GET OVER IT... IT IS THE INTERNET......WHO CARES????? :D

G's-up

Postaholic
BRiT said:
Now how exactly is telling everyone to grow up a flame?
Some people take offence to that just like some people take saying "my 4 year old acts more mature than you" as a flame......I guess everyone is different in their opinions of a flame.........just some feedback..... :confused:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Sorry, this option will remain as set. If you wish to ignore staff members, you really can do so through other means.

Thank you for the suggestion, drive through.

tzedek

Original Member
Jason said:
Sorry, this option will remain as set. If you wish to ignore staff members, you really can do so through other means.

Thank you for the suggestion, drive through.

thanks for answering my question with a civil response. I meant nothing by this only a simple question, but other people want to make it go out of hand and become some arguement.