WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines No Bush

Coming up on election day do not vote in Bush. I am in the military and it is because of him that my friends are over in the middle east and getting killed.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
SlimNavy said:
Coming up on election day do not vote in Bush. I am in the military and it is because of him that my friends are over in the middle east and getting killed.
Right! Thanks for telling the truth.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
The blame can't be laid entirely on Bush (although it is mostly his fault, lol) there was a time he had the support of the public. That time was shortly after 9/11 when nearly everyone in America was blinded by revenge, and screaming for blood.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
breakology said:
The blame can't be laid entirely on Bush (although it is mostly his fault, lol) there was a time he had the support of the public. That time was shortly after 9/11 when nearly everyone in America was blinded by revenge, and screaming for blood.
Yes, let's cut him some slack, a few thousand people had to die, mistakes happen...

We have to be sensetive to his differently "abled-ness" ...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
voiceofreason said:
Yes, let's cut him some slack, a few thousand people had to die, mistakes happen...

We have to be sensetive to his differently "abled-ness" ...
Well, it's not him we are cutting the slack for. Last time I checked, Bush was not a dictator that forced himself into office. Someone had to vote him in, and apparently it was a majority of the population that actually did vote.

So instead of blaming Bush for all the world's problems, why don't you instead line up a group of Bush supporters and smack them around. That just seems to make more sense in the grand scheme of the political process.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
breakology said:
Well, it's not him we are cutting the slack for. Last time I checked, Bush was not a dictator that forced himself into office. Someone had to vote him in, and apparently it was a majority of the population that actually did vote.
lmao the majority of americans did NOT elect Bush. do some research =P

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Rage against said:
lmao the majority of americans did NOT elect Bush. do some research =P

awwww fuck, you're right, I forgot .... lol

Bush is bad

I did not vote for the guy but he got in. After 9/11 Bush :mfinger: quicky put in the Patriot act which basically took alot of american freedom and liberties away. And this war that we got going on is just a spit in the American eye because Saddam :sword: had nothing to do with 9/11 while Bush took our soldiers and placed the heavy amount of them in Iraq Bin Ladden :gun: was running to yet another new hideout in the Middle East. I think that both Kerry :thumbsup: and Bush :mfinger: are trouble but in this case I think it is the lesser of two evils.

bastardo

Flame Bait
Fuck Bush

I love fucking Bush in any case, so FUCK MORE BUSH!!! Oh, and I usually vote for Bush, since I'm not gay, but for this election, I'm fucking the pussy, Kerry. FUCK PUSSY!!! YEAH!!! Kerry in 04!!!

SlimNavy said:
I did not vote for the guy but he got in. After 9/11 Bush :mfinger: quicky put in the Patriot act which basically took alot of american freedom and liberties away. And this war that we got going on is just a spit in the American eye because Saddam :sword: had nothing to do with 9/11 while Bush took our soldiers and placed the heavy amount of them in Iraq Bin Ladden :gun: was running to yet another new hideout in the Middle East. I think that both Kerry :thumbsup: and Bush :mfinger: are trouble but in this case I think it is the lesser of two evils.

Ok what freedoms and liberties did americans lose?
I haven't lost a damn thing since bush was in office.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
SlimNavy said:
yeahhh and you think the other asswipe is gonna pull you guys out?? Phat Chance

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
yeahhh and you think the other asswipe is gonna pull you guys out?? Phat Chance
So what are you saying? BUSH wont pull them out? :confused:

RageAgainstBush

Resident Liberal
breakology said:
Bush was not a dictator that forced himself into office. Someone had to vote him in, and apparently it was a majority of the population that actually did vote.
HAH
:mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nezlam said:
The patriot act which was Written long before 9/11 and suddenly passed after it, will infringe upon your rights protected by the first, fourth, fifth, sixth, eighth, and fourteenth amendments. Rights you apparently never knew you had.
Read up, if you enjoy the freedom of being an American. It's people not aware their right, willing to just listen to what they're told; that put the rest of us in jeopardy.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
The patriot act which was Written long before 9/11 and suddenly passed after it, will infringe upon your rights protected by the first, fourth, fifth, sixth, eighth, and fourteenth amendments. Rights you apparently never knew you had.
Read up, if you enjoy the freedom of being an American. It's people not aware their right, willing to just listen to what they're told; that put the rest of us in jeopardy.
Yes, Nezlam wake up. Try to do any financial transaction since Patriot Act and you can't do it without submitting your drivers license, and other identifying information. What a bunch of Shit...

What you have lost

Nezlam said:
You may not realize what you lost yet because you have not had it occured to you. But now anytime the government wants they can search your life up and down and all they have to say is that they suspect you of being a terrorist. So don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Well, up until about a month ago, the patriot act allowed the government unlimited searchs of phone and internet records without disclosing any of the information they find.
The supreme court recently overturned that part of the patriot act.