WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No....but we can still be friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

Clitpickle
the 7 words than turned my stomach this friday night..
I'm 14 almost 15 and have never had a girlfriend nor kissed a girl, it's so frustrating, for the last 3 years i've had a huge fucking undying love for one of my best friends... (not saying name incase she comes her. i accidentally linked her once already on msn...) anyway. we were at school and she suddenly comes out with 'hey, phil, who do you crush on?'
after like 10 hours of telling myself that it was the right thing to do i said:
'you....'
ok at this point i thought i had a strong chance of going out with her... little did i know i was going to be screwed up into a ball of shit and spat on..
'aren't you sweet, i love you lot's'
NO U FUCKING DON'T THATS WHY YOUR NEXT SENTENCE AFTER I ASKED U OUT WAS:
'No....but we can still be friends... '
GREAT fucking great, finally bring up the courage to ask. but no..fuck it.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
go to google, type in "dipshit", and click i`m feeling lucky

that`s the awnser to all your problems

magnolia

Postaholic
I've had that happen. Only the guy said yes to a date and then flaked when I was in his driveway. He wanted to watch the game with the guys. Why by the way, can't stand him. Life shits on you but your much too young to to just say fuck it. It's just one girl, and you'll find someone you really love one day. I had a major crush on my neighbor for 7 years, but even though he knew it, he's been dating my #1 best friend for 3 years now. I didn't die and I know that things will work out. So u know that you'll make it through alive too.

Chris

Sick Bastard
She probably said that to cheer you up, I'm not saying she doesn't like you at all, I just think she doesn't like you that much...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Wow, you must be a ugly fuck... Well anyways she likes you as a friend nothing more, acept the fact and dont cry. Okay.
Thx.

kirvett

No Title Needed
MRNEWBIE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? People like you make me want to jump off a bridge. And I can already see your next reply (why don't you jump off a bridge you dick/fuck/cunt/moron/fatass well all be happier) so don't even bother. Let's look at the posts that he has made TODAY.

Lol what a fucking queer you are. :mfinger:
Nope you still have a dick in your mouth :(, TAKE IT OUT!

btw

thats the spirit lad!
Wow, you must be a ugly fuck... Well anyways she likes you as a friend nothing more, acept the fact and dont cry. Okay.
Thx.
Please kill yourself for making those long messages.:beer:

Eh lad juzz kiddin aiight u little fucker. Its gay to take ur life, if you gonna take sucicide just go into a market or something and...
Ofcourse you wouldn't miss that stupid fucking cunt shit. High school is only about sex, beer, learning shiz, eating and yeah learning more shiz, and the only good with that is sex and beer.
3 bad...
Sorry what did you all just say? You must have had a dick in your mouth...:owned2:
Can you say that again? I belive you had a dick in your mouth so I couldn't hear ya mate.
Yeah thats the spirit lad, stfu. Norweigans are like fucking expensive shit and they travel to sweden to get beer and stuff... Buy stuff in your own country fucker.
Once uppon a time it was this boy who was masturbating in compton, then hes drugged dad came in with a shotgun shooting hes mother. The son rushed out in the hood trying to make a living by himself,...
If there is any girl you could fuck her and give her 1 dollar.
Then break her legs and kick her and then rape her for free.
The wife belong in the kitchen"
Hmm, how about go fuck your mother and stfu Chris??
Ok..
just stfu plz, kthx
and so on and so on.......
I mean for fuck's sake who is this MrNewbie? I mean if you are anywhere near as brash, immature, uncontrolled, and perverted in real life as you are on the internet, you seriously need medical help and/or have no friends, and no life. Sorry man but the truth hurts. Look at your own posts, for christ's sake. Not even a hint of logic, or any hint of being constructive posts. Just "you got a dick in your mouth/fuck you/stfu/blah blah blah. Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
phil said:
the 7 words than turned my stomach this friday night..
I'm 14 almost 15 and have never had a girlfriend nor kissed a girl, it's so frustrating, for the last 3 years i've had a huge fucking undying love for one of my best friends... (not saying name incase she comes her. i accidentally linked her once already on msn...) anyway. we were at school and she suddenly comes out with 'hey, phil, who do you crush on?'
after like 10 hours of telling myself that it was the right thing to do i said:
'you....'
ok at this point i thought i had a strong chance of going out with her... little did i know i was going to be screwed up into a ball of shit and spat on..
'aren't you sweet, i love you lot's'
NO U FUCKING DON'T THATS WHY YOUR NEXT SENTENCE AFTER I ASKED U OUT WAS:
'No....but we can still be friends... '
GREAT fucking great, finally bring up the courage to ask. but no..fuck it.
Here's the deal... You have to decide how much you value your friendship and if it is worth her reminding you of being rejected. If it is, then your going to have to accept that she does not feel the same way about you as you do about her... but at 15, you seriously should not worry about it, there are PLENTY more girls out there, BELIEVE ME. Also, girls at that age are going to be like that. Just try to have fun and don't worry so much about having a gf.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
kirvett said:
MRNEWBIE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? People like you make me want to jump off a bridge. And I can already see your next reply (why don't you jump off a bridge you dick/fuck/cunt/moron/fatass well all be happier) so don't even bother. Let's look at the posts that he has made TODAY.

I belive you had a dick in your mouth when you said that, put it on the table for a while and say it again please ...

Also u stupid little cunt, krivett fuck head, go fuck your mother before i break your legs so you cant walk anymore.
:ugly: Cheers queer :thumbsup:

:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: take your head up you ass and go cry to your mother about it. :gun:

I mean for fuck's sake who is this MrNewbie? I mean if you are anywhere near as brash, immature, uncontrolled, and perverted in real life as you are on the internet, you seriously need medical help and/or have no friends, and no life. Sorry man but the truth hurts. Look at your own posts, for christ's sake. Not even a hint of logic, or any hint of being constructive posts. Just "you got a dick in your mouth/fuck you/stfu/blah blah blah. Damn.

Chris

Sick Bastard
kirvett said:

Chris

Sick Bastard
kirvett said:

He's a sweed! A guy from sweden(no capital "s")...those guys are all crazed fuckers

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.......... i dont get it

gumercules

Ultra Mega
learn to post. there were two in a row that were just quotes with nothing added, that's annoying

kirvett

No Title Needed
kirvett:
Look at your own posts, for christ's sake. Not even a hint of logic, or any hint of being constructive posts. Just "you got a dick in your mouth/fuck you/stfu/blah blah blah. Damn.
MrNewbie:
I belive you had a dick in your mouth when you said that, put it on the table for a while and say it again please ...

Also u stupid little cunt, krivett fuck head, go fuck your mother before i break your legs so you cant walk anymore.
Cheers queer

take your head up you ass and go cry to your mother about it.
I think this makes my point pretty well. Need I say more?

phil

Clitpickle
G.I. JET said:
Here's the deal... You have to decide how much you value your friendship and if it is worth her reminding you of being rejected. If it is, then your going to have to accept that she does not feel the same way about you as you do about her... but at 15, you seriously should not worry about it, there are PLENTY more girls out there, BELIEVE ME. Also, girls at that age are going to be like that. Just try to have fun and don't worry so much about having a gf.
ty mate, best advice on here :)
and mr newbie, pull your head out your arse u stupid fuck, u try and diss other people bout girls? that coming from 'i almost killed myself cus my girlfreind cheated on me CUS IM AN UGLY FUCK'
yeah, ty agian :)

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
The worst thing a girl can say is "Lets just be friends"
God, even saying "No, I fucking hate you" is better than that...

phil

Clitpickle
Ni99aRuss said:
just punch her in the face ....always works for me ...
Haha, cracked me up, pld

tharuz said:
stop whining, grow up asshole
stfu, i'm 14 loser, sorry that i'm not yet on full wage or living under my own roof, i do apologise ur heighness, stupid fucking titwank

send me 50 bucks and i'll send you a document that can very well change your life... seriously.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
well phil, maybe the reason im not such a politially correct hippie asshole with you, is so that`ll you`ll get some attitude, grow some chest hair

why do you post this here anyway? for sympathy? you`re pathetic, get over it, i know it hurts, well it shouldn`t, if you would stop being such a pussy for a second and got some attitude, if you stopped whining, you`d get another chick, trust me, girls like attitude, and you wouldn`t be posting this in the first place, beacause you`d be too busy kicking ass

btw, im 15, so stfu, can`t get a chick? tough shit, buddy

phil

Clitpickle
tharuz said:
well phil, maybe the reason im not such a politially correct hippie asshole with you, is so that`ll you`ll get some attitude, grow some chest hair

why do you post this here anyway? for sympathy? you`re pathetic, get over it, i know it hurts, well it shouldn`t, if you would stop being such a pussy for a second and got some attitude, if you stopped whining, you`d get another chick, trust me, girls like attitude, and you wouldn`t be posting this in the first place, beacause you`d be too busy kicking ass

tharuz said:

haha whatever u stupid little shit, wtf u doing complaining about people posting here and having a fat boy post count like urs. loser

Status
Not open for further replies.