WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No Car = Sit at home all day

This blows. My transmission is shot so my car is out of order and that mean I can't do anything all day.

ron

Buster of Asses
RolandDeschain said:
This blows. My transmission is shot so my car is out of order and that mean I can't do anything all day.
You can't walk?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
ron said:
You can't walk?
lol what kind of lazy bum are you???
im shure almost every one here walkes at least 2 miles a day

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
LOL. Yeah. You don't havea job? Either get a job and get your shit fixed or get over it =/

ron

Buster of Asses
I'm guessing he's one of these lazy little fuckers who will watch whatever happens to be on television if he can't find the remote. It's not like you can shuffle your half-dead ass over to the television, right? Use you Jedi powers, man.

No car? No problem. You have legs. Now, go play outside.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
RolandDeschain said:
Get off your lazy fat ass and get going! Walk! Or there's that wonderful invention of PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!

ron

Buster of Asses
WTFNation said:
Get off your lazy fat ass and get going! Walk! Or there's that wonderful invention of PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!
I love public transportation. However, some places have not seen the light, so they have not invested.

But, you still have legs. In the Infantry, we call our boots LPCs: leather personnel carriers.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
or how bout get a bike anyone think of that, it goes faster than walking slower than a car but hey it works.

ron

Buster of Asses
otepsoul said:
or how bout get a bike anyone think of that, it goes faster than walking slower than a car but hey it works.
Except that he does not have money to fix his car, so what makes you think he has enough to buy a bike? Ever think of that?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ron said:
Except that he does not have money to fix his car, so what makes you think he has enough to buy a bike? Ever think of that?
hmmm good point,but maybe he is 16 and just got a drivers lic and a car so he might have a bike he use to use back then.

lola

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol

he could ride me or vise versa

damn you must be hard up chick. but back on subject here are some options 1 bum a ride form a friend if you have any , 2 public transportation, 3 bike, 4 take a cab if mass public transportation isnt your bag of grass, 5 get of your lazy fucking in bread ass and get going.