Fringe No Evidence UFOs Are Alien, Says Govt. Report

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
The only time I ever got into an argument with my GF was when she vehemently denied that life doesn't exist outside of our planet.
It was just so ludicrous, and myopic, it really upset me that she could be so shallow about the topic, and not even acknowledge that she just doesn't know.
But just outright denial.

Instead of getting super furious, I just decided to compromise and convinced her that somewhere in this sea of galaxies, and planets that one cell organisms and plant-life exists somewhere.... hey, it's a step forward. Maybe one day we will get to the Wookies of Kashyyyk.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

HadSexOnFriday

Hoodrat
What you say is fantasy. Fiction. We can not use worm holes and time warp. Get it out of your head brother.
Our motion through space diverts from our motion through time. So if you go like 500 million miles an hour, your watch is going to be 2/3 slow.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: 1 user

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Worm holes as a time travelling option is just sci fi fantasy. I guess the idea is that a black hole has two siedes, each of them in a different universe. :laugh:
But there is NO way to prove it. So, just fantasy.

• 1Agree
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: 1 users

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
Worm holes as a time travelling option is just sci fi fantasy. I guess the idea is that a black hole has two siedes, each of them in a different universe. :laugh:
But there is NO way to prove it. So, just fantasy.
From what we know from here on earth, black holes are kind of sci fi fantasy too.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
From what we know from here on earth, black holes are kind of sci fi fantasy too.
No, a black hole is no fantasy, it is real. But, in fact it isn't a hole at all. It's like a star that has so much mass, that the gravitation is immense, and nothing can escape from it. So, it acts like a hole.

Ryan McAury

Investigator
Well, I am European, and I am astonished to see that citizens of the USA produce a lot of tall stories. There seems to be no sense of reality in the heads of too many. Science Fiction.. Yes, it is fiction. Just fantasy. I just mention some proof.. Dan Brown wrote some books where he took some European theaters to tell his story. And, believe it or not, many Americans visit the places where the books tell about. Well, it is just fantasy. Another example: The Philidelphia experiment. According to the story, a complete navy ship was transferred to another location, hurting many sailors. There was also made a movie about it. Propably the entire story was produced as desinformation to get Germany and Japan puzzled.. :) Of course they used the name af Tesla to get attention. Same as the Haarp story. Tin foil hats are a product of propaganda hogwash. And stories about aliens are the byproduct of UFO sightings. The same with the so called crop circles. It is possible to make these things with a stick and a rope :) You can plan it on a piece of paper. Where I live, the mayor happened to have vistited Paris once, and when he came home, he took some of the workmen of the community with him to the waste land next to the vilage, and created a big and a small circle connected with a long straight line.. Voila, the Champs Elysees. :) You can still see it today on Google Earth. O wonder!!!
BTW.. I think it was made in the 1930s already :)

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Far away for a certain technological level, but perhaps not for others...

The shit we're seeing isn't Chinese or Russian or US... All 3 have had censors go off being buzzed by these things... All 3 countries have had nuclear weapons deactivated for the same period of time then reactivated afterwards after activity was over.

There's also enough with Ancient Alien theory to scratch ones head... There are many things done with construction methods that weren't just done without modern tools (no matter how much people think it was human ingenuity).

Civilization also started much earlier than they even state now. We're going to be proven older and older.

Then there's those pesky giants, air denonated nukes on mars, and whatever Kanye West is smoking... :p
I saw a thing today that made me think. It was a statue 17,000 years old. And it had a chromium ball bearing inside of it. So literally 2 possibilities. Either there was an ancient culture that learned not only how to extract chromium and create near perfectly spherical and polished ball bearing like objects. Keep in mind we only learned to di this in around 1880 IIRC. Or it came from a more advanced off world culture. Again, not enough evidence on it's own to take the hypothesis of alien visitation to theory. But enough to make you stop and think.

• 11UP!
Reactions: 1 user