WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

NO FAP! NO NUT! NO COOMING!

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
When I attempt self-discipline, I fail. Accountability is a severe weakness I need to stamp out of me. So, for each day I don't do what's in the title, I will write a post and talk about how I feel for the next 90 days. If I fap, I will not post anything and you will know I failed.

Day 1

Happy Thanksgiving!

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: Swah

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Don't you mean "Day 0" as you just started or should we say just finished?

Should I just close this thread now since you won't be posting in it anymore?

You're going about it the wrong way. You should treat it the opposite way to break yourself of the habbit. Try to minimize your down time. You need to do moar fapping, moar nutting,, moar cooming.

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Just about Day 2.

So far, I'm still lazy and unmotivated, but I'm better. Some family came over today and I had a good time talking and eating. Nothing much productive really happened.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
You know... You're allowed to fap. Some fap for fun. Some fap to relieve stress. Others fap out of boredom. Some fap once a day. Some fap twice. There's nothing wrong with that. Now if every surface in your room is covered in fap syrup, that's a problem. If you fap like it's a job, maybe decide to make it a part time job.

I don't get it, why are you depriving yourself of faps?

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
I don't get it, why are you depriving yourself of faps?
So that way when he finally does fap after a month, he'll explode like a rocket and all that will be left is a puddle of blood, tears, and spunk!

Honestly though, it's probably just to show some restraint... or to regain control over it. A lot of people who do month challenges don't generally retire what they were doing previously. It just kinda sends themselves the message of "Hey, I didn't really need this as much as I thought I did.".

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Day 3.

I realized I hadn't answered some important questions.

Why? I think constant masturbation has drained my personality, energy, and motivation. I'm tired of post-nut clarity; I want clarity more often. It also has to do with showing restraint and gaining self-discipline through accountability. Before, I constantly moved the goalpost when I tried to stop on my own. Now I can be called out if I falter. In fact, if I fail to succeed the 90 days, I will change my profile avatar to the Coomer for the rest of MY LIFE as long as I post on WTF.

Something I thought about was what happens after the 90 days. Who will I be in three months? Will I give up this challenge or keep going? Only time will tell. By then, I'd hope to conquer my ID and allow my superego to make me a better man.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Day 3.

I realized I hadn't answered some important questions.

Why? I think constant masturbation has drained my personality, energy, and motivation. I'm tired of post-nut clarity; I want clarity more often. It also has to do with showing restraint and gaining self-discipline through accountability. Before, I constantly moved the goalpost when I tried to stop on my own. Now I can be called out if I falter. In fact, if I fail to succeed the 90 days, I will change my profile avatar to the Coomer for the rest of MY LIFE as long as I post on WTF.

Something I thought about was what happens after the 90 days. Who will I be in three months? Will I give up this challenge or keep going? Only time will tell. By then, I'd hope to conquer my ID and allow my superego to make me a better man.
I'll make you cum baby. Just PM me and I'll give you a little something to look at.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: Jane Deere

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Day 4

UPDATE:
I decided it'd be hellishly obnoxious to update this thread every single day for the next 90 days. In that case, after the 7th day, I will not write day 8, but, a week after, I'll write week 2. Perhaps less obnoxiously, I'll write the month 1 after 4 weeks are done. What do y'all think?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You still need to learn how to count, you start on 0 Days and only after 24 hours does it become 1 Day. It's only 1 Month after 30.5 days on average, not 28 days. This isn't February. Stop trying to shorten your challenge.

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
You still need to learn how to count, you start on 0 Days and only after 24 hours does it become 1 Day. It's only 1 Month after 30.5 days on average, not 28 days. This isn't February. Stop trying to shorten your challenge.
Sorry. I should have clarified that the last time I fapped was a day before I started the challenge. This is why I started with day 1 rather than 0.

And you're right about average month, so I'll stay with weeks, which extends my challenge to 91 days rather than 90.

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
Sorry. I should have clarified that the last time I fapped was a day before I started the challenge. This is why I started with day 1 rather than 0.

And you're right about average month, so I'll stay with weeks, which extends my challenge to 91 days rather than 90.
You should post every single day because I want to read it.