Brillo

Clitpickle
What they do every night, pinky. Try to take over the world

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Day 5

It takes much more than just not masturbating to become a better person, but not doing so helps tremendously, plus I can better manage my time.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
So what would push you over the edge? Blonde, Brunette, Ginger? Young, Mature? Skinny, Voluptuous? Mongolian?

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
Day 7

After this day I won't post anymore days, but rather weeks. Also, Paul Joseph Watson for the win. He's like a wingman, but for life!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Why the fuck am I posting in this thread? Far too much Vienna in this mofo for my likings.

:steps tf out:

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
When Christmas comes, I'm pretty sure you have, too.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Week 2.

Also finals week! Vish me luck.
GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY! GO FUCK THE PUSSY!

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Don't forget: all pussy is paid for. Mostly through catfood, special rings, or (if you're really down on your luck) alimony.

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Week 3. I don't have a girlfriend, so no pussy for me 😥.
51cwikYps8L._UX679_.jpg

• 1OH YEAAHH!
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 users