WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

no friends

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
how come no1 has quoted me, infact i dont think any1 has even read my posts, its like "oh its zickddot, lets not read it, theres no point"

yeah go ahead make your low blows on me, and no, i wouldnt be surprised if no1 posted here

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm sorry, did you say something? ;)

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah uh real funny, but its scarring me ok?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Zickddot said:
yeah uh real funny, but its scarring me ok?
scarring or scaring? This whole place scares me, but im addicted to fear. and asphyxiative tractor masturbation.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow its funny that only 2 people posted and both were negative

scarring as in being leg humped by a dog

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Zickddot said:

I wasnt being negative. I was being cynical...big difference. Besides, If I didnt like you, do you think I would talk to you at all?

Zickddot said:

Oh shut the fuck up.

You've been here about a month less than me. I read your posts.

You just barely started coming around very often, so you don't make too much of an impact on people minds when they don't see your avatar frequently.

Give it time.

:thumbsup:

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Zickddot said:

Woohoo ! I quoted you. I hope you feel special...

...i know i would.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I like you a lot, man. You do have allies here.

I always have, and I always will.

i'm going off topic here, but i think leg humping should come back in style :rolleyes: if it ever was in style :confused: i've had my leg humped many of times and i think its hot ;). as to who you are i have no idea, but hey no one knows me either soo who cares :p

Zickddot said:
how come no1 has quoted me, infact i dont think any1 has even read my posts, its like "oh its zickddot, lets not read it, theres no point"

yeah go ahead make your low blows on me, and no, i wouldnt be surprised if no1 posted here
Piss off loser, no one here likes you :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
Piss off loser, no one here likes you :thumbsup:
You are a big meanie fatty head. Im telling the principal!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
How the hell do you think I Feel? Everyone calls me "The Worlds biggest Newb" But I don'y care. Don't take this place seriously. Also If you want to get quoted then make Some good posts. Easy!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Zickddot said:

Are you done crying yet? Where is this thread, chit chat? Oh... damn... well accordingly:

Awwwwww poor zicky!! You've got a lot of friends here!! Hey, you know what? I'm going to dedicate an entire thread to you!!! That's right, YOU!!! just check out B+T baby!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow. . . you are sad! You count people on the internet as friends! :thumbsdn:

Zickddot said:

It's obvious that you are trying to get our sympathy. It would seem that your plan is not going too well, is it?

If you want to have more friends on this site, then post more.

The more popular posters are the more prevolant posters.

And it would help if you read my thread on ethics(see my signature). It would better you as a poster.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
ugh is there anything i can say right now without getting flamed?