WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No Hat Rule At School

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Seriously, What kind of gay shit is that man? Just last year, they didn't give a fuck about what you wear, and then this year, they make the gayest rule ever, A No Hat Rule. As for myself, I've been wearing hats since 5th grade, and then this fucking no hat thing comes along? Biggest bullshit ever. The school tries to be "more professional". Wtf? Who gives a fuck? Seriously, making that rule just pisses off more kids at my school. As for me, :mfinger: You school!

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
yeah that's pretty stupid, most schools here in colorado have had that rule instilled for a LONG time. If it makes you feel any better, i lived in texas for a year and THOSE rules were STUPID. for example: no facial piercings, no colored hair that is distracting ( as in no color but natural red head, blonde, brown, brunette), shorts and skirts cannot come above your knee, no bit of your stomach can show when you lift your arms, and no flip flops amongst others... so yeah
make a petition or something. You can totally change rules if you get enough people to back you up.

magnolia

Postaholic
At my school we can't wear hats, have our book bags with us in class, we can't have cell phones (although, tough trying to stop us with that one), we can't have any metal on our clothes other than the zipper (ie, chains, spikes, or anything else that they can consider a "weapon"), we can't have any food or drink by our lockers. ONLY in the commons, or lunch room. We can't walk in the hallways without a pass, yes, they actually check. We can't wear bandanas of any type becuase they think it will cuase "gang problems". K, my school has like maybe 500 kids total and trust me, we don't have gangs. My school is super fucked up. I've visited other schools and trust me, u dont wanna go to mine. We can't wear anything that has to do with hell, alcohol, tobacco, sex, nothing. My school sucks ass.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
the hat rule is an old rule and is a sign of respect such as removing your hate when our national atheme is played....

get use to it

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
the no hat rule was put in skool to stop kids from stealing hats off peoples heads and a sign of repect

What are you whining about? My school went to uniforms my senior year. Try wearing polo shirts (in a color of your principal's choosing) and khakis (in the approved style, of course) everyday for even a week and you'll be glad that all you have to do is leave your hat at home.
And by the way, school is gay. You just have to learn to deal with it, because after school there's this thing called getting a job. You may have heard of it. Jobs are gay and have dresscodes too. (Kind of like my brother.) :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
Seriously, What kind of gay shit is that man? Just last year, they didn't give a fuck about what you wear, and then this year, they make the gayest rule ever, A No Hat Rule. As for myself, I've been wearing hats since 5th grade, and then this fucking no hat thing comes along? Biggest bullshit ever. The school tries to be "more professional". Wtf? Who gives a fuck? Seriously, making that rule just pisses off more kids at my school. As for me, :mfinger: You school!

When you go to the real world, you dont get to wear a hat.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Get over it. I dealt with it ever since first grade.

If you want to talk about rules... until two years ago, guys weren't allowed to wear pink. It wasn't a written rule, but guys would have to change their "disruptive" clothing.

On the first day of school this year, my friend Sean wore a dress. Things change. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
KateTopaz said:
You just have to learn to deal with it, because after school there's this thing called getting a job. You may have heard of it. Jobs are gay and have dresscodes too. (Kind of like my brother.) :p
when you get a real job(career) you won't have to wear a uniform, although you will likely have a dress code.

dustinzgirl said:
When you go to the real world, you dont get to wear a hat.
Depends on what job you have. Most professional wrenches are allowed to wear a hat, and a good mechanic makes more than a LOT of other professions. The "real" world isn't ALWAYS suit-and-tie type shit.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
smoke-it said:
Ahhhh shut the fuck up...this is stupid i have to wear uniform....its law to wear hats at all schools between october and march....we have to wear stupid school hats so wuit your bitching

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
Well, if you tilt your head in a certain way, it is kind of hard to see if you are sleeping or not... but that is BS, I agree

Kids, make sure to wear your hat at school, or you just might end up with a child.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
The solution to this problem is so easy that I wish I thought of it when I was in high school. Schools cannot prevent someone from wearing any headgear that is of religous significance. So say whatever you wear has religous meaning to you, they cannot ask you to take it off.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
yeah at my school you can only wear a hat One day a year. Its some stupid school pride day or something. But the rest of the year they make us take our hats off. Kinda annoying but you get used to it and quite frankly at this point i dont care cuz i usually gel my hair anyways.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
swizeguy said:
yeah at my school you can only wear a hat One day a year. Its some stupid school pride day or something. But the rest of the year they make us take our hats off. Kinda annoying but you get used to it and quite frankly at this point i dont care cuz i usually gel my hair anyways.
i have the same thing

Descent

Hella Constipated
I don't have that rule :). It's great to be in a liberal school.