WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No! I really don't like you!

I hate people that seem really cool, but as soon as you are friends with them, they always complain and expect you to treat them like a princess. It's fucking annoying. Usually they're always obsessed with miniscule things. "NO I DON'T WANT TO GO LOOK AT FUCKING BOYS AT THE GOD DAMMED MALL!!!" It's a daily fucking occurence. Why are stupid people like that attracted to me? Do I actually give off the appearence that I'm into pop shit? I guess my telling them to fuck off is they're invitation to laugh at my "funny joke" FUCK!

Desdemona said:
I hate people that seem really cool, but as soon as you are friends with them, they always complain and expect you to treat them like a princess. It's fucking annoying. Usually they're always obsessed with miniscule things. "NO I DON'T WANT TO GO LOOK AT FUCKING BOYS AT THE GOD DAMMED MALL!!!" It's a daily fucking occurence. Why are stupid people like that attracted to me? Do I actually give off the appearence that I'm into pop shit? I guess my telling them to fuck off is they're invitation to laugh at my "funny joke" FUCK!
are you a fat whore? ither that or your a dike, maybe if she asked you if you wanna go look at girls you would have been interested

I don't know if that was supposed to insult me or something because well, it didn't. The reason that I don't want to go to the mall and look at guys is because the guys that hang out at the mall, they're either inbreds, skaters, or people like you.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
there is a reason they call it "the filthy, dirty south"

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well holy penis batman im in canada too, yep im pretty dam bored bout now and since this topic seems to be going nowhere let me continue the trend, and people should shut their faces and blah blah blah, then i says to mable i says hold on a second ill tell you later, were climbing a shitrope julian,
im really tired right now so bear with me

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Desdemona said:
I had a friend like that. She couldn't understand why I wasn't interested in staring and and grading men's asses. She wanted me to grade them: score 1-10, 10 being a grade A ass and 1 being something you wouldn't touch with a 10' cattle rod) I just had better things to do with my time than stare at people I don't even know at the mall. I don't even like the mall unless I have to buy something. I don't window shop and that includes crotch and bum watching. This girl decided becasue I wasn't interested in staring at asses that I must be immature and treated me like a child because of that. What a bitch! I just wanted to hang out, I didn't know I had to enjoy all of the same things she did. I too seemed to get people with a mixed up sense of priorities. Well I don't hang out with that girl anymore and a couple of years ago I ran into her. She's mellowed a little but still talks the same way about boys (she thinks they all want her even though they won't talk to her and do what they can to avoid her). She hadn't really changed apparently. :rolleyes:

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Well I'm a guy, and I go to the mall to look at chicks.. So we must have different opinions of what a Mall is for. :D

That is true. We also all seem to have a different opinion on whether capitals really matter or not. :rolleyes:

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
Desdemona said:
I don't know if that was supposed to insult me or something because well, it didn't. The reason that I don't want to go to the mall and look at guys is because the guys that hang out at the mall, they're either inbreds, skaters, or people like you.
Go see your freinds.

If you're implying that my friends are inbreds, that's funny because I'd have to agree with you.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
Desdemona said:
If you're implying that my friends are inbreds, that's funny because I'd have to agree with you.
lmao, i was implying that and that sux to have freinds that are inbreds.