WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"No I swear this is how you get preggo"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
So it seems this young naive Chinese couple were doing it wrong all these years. It was only after seeing a doctor with fertility concerns, they discovered hubby wasn't shooting blanks. He was just missing the target. Or was this his plan all along?!

Read on.

Chinese guy scams bumsex

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
This can't be real. Who doesn't know the difference between a penis and a vagina? How can a doctor test for virginity? Why would he check the anus?

Funny story though. Especially when they gave the doctor 100 eggs and a hen.

It pissed me off though, when the family was harassing them to have a kid. That's a choice between the couple, not their family.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Who doesn't know the difference between a penis and a vagina? How can a doctor test for virginity? Why would he check the anus?
• anus and vagina.
• check to see if the hymen is intact.
• the anus is right there. The doctor probably saw it had seen some action.

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
• anus and vagina.
• check to see if the hymen is intact.
• the anus is right there. The doctor probably saw it had seen some action.
The hymen can be broken without sex. I've heard stories of women breaking their hymen doing things like horseback riding. You are right about the looseness of the vagina and anus though.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The hymen can be broken without sex. I've heard stories of women breaking their hymen doing things like horseback riding. You are right about the looseness of the vagina and anus though.
Yes it can. But if they check and it's intact. It's unlikely the sex was vaginal if it was as frequent as they implied. Which is why the Dr probably checked around the corner.

I don't know whether this particular article is true... but I believe this CAN happen. Families who have no talk about sex and are very religious and etc where the kids are expected to not have sex til marriage. They miss kind of the key parts. I mean I'm sure most of us browsed the internet - but prior to the internet it was difficult to find out information as easily - especially as a kid.

Makes me wonder how many people just don't know. :o

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
I don't know whether this particular article is true... but I believe this CAN happen. Families who have no talk about sex and are very religious and etc where the kids are expected to not have sex til marriage. They miss kind of the key parts. I mean I'm sure most of us browsed the internet - but prior to the internet it was difficult to find out information as easily - especially as a kid.

Makes me wonder how many people just don't know. :o
Don't they have sex ed in schools?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I'd be more amazed if after all the #buttsecks she did get preggers .

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
This reminds me about the story of a military officer who had a long, sexual affair with an Asian woman who turned out to be a man. Apparently, the officer did not know much about women either. I thought the story was called "Madam Butterfly", but Wikipedia tells of a different story with this name.

Families who have no talk about sex and are very religious and etc where the kids are expected to not have sex til marriage. They miss kind of the key parts.
Testosterone usually does a good job of informing the guys of what to do.

I mean I'm sure most of us browsed the internet - but prior to the internet it was difficult to find out information as easily - especially as a kid.
Hustler, Swank, Club, Oui, ...

Jay Leno: "What do you call parents who do not talk to their kids about sex?"
"Grandparents."

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
This reminds me about the story of a military officer who had a long, sexual affair with an Asian woman who turned out to be a man.
That Asian woman was probably a transwoman with a penis.

Testosterone usually does a good job of informing the guys of what to do.
When I was a kid, I didn't know anything about sex until sex ed in school, and hearing sex talk from friends. I don't know how people just know what to do.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
That Asian woman was probably a transwoman with a penis, or a crossdressing man.
Yes, that Asian woman was a man pretending to be a woman.

I don't know how people just know what to do. When I was a kid, I didn't know anything about sex until sex ed in school, and hearing sex talk from friends.
You have to go through puberty before the testosterone starts to flow.