WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No idea where to put this

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
took to long to load for me,so yeah it sucks.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i tryed didn't open but my computer sucks so

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
wtf. thats not jimmy page, you fucking dumbass. and wow all your comps suck, and that site sucks major cornhole.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes

^hey dick shit i know it is jimi hendrix u retard

is it bad that i got two guitarest included up there or somethin.

i like them both so i have a thing for each of them :mfinger:

Hagane

Flame Bait
you guys do realize its a brand new site? i actully know a few people in it. its like only a month old and just being worked on. its not fully up

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
i thot it was pretty funny, but here's a better joke. Mickey Mouse filed for divorce, and the judge says, "Sorry but i don't think i can let you divorce her just cuz she's weird." and then Mickey says, "I didn't say she was weird, i sed she was fucking goofy." get it?

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow that was a waste of time i dont care if its a month old that just reall sux :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hows dis all ur computers suck and you can shuv that website where the sun dont shine