WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No More Shorted Bags

I dont understand why they sell it shorted. Why? Why? WHYYYYY?

get what u pay for bia bia

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
if they short enough people, they can make a whole other bag...just go without weed for like a couple of weeks...buy a small 50$ scale...and just bring it with you when you buy....if they get all bent about it..then you know its short..dont buy....or take it like a bitch...one or the other

I got all that

i get all that. scale, etc. etc. I was just bitchin about a problem i had recently with a large order, not just something im mad about cuz i didnt roll a large enough blunt. I had a problem with "weight loss" not fully being shorted.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
wtf is a shorted bag?

Its what dishonest people do. Give you less by weight than what u payed for, this makes their profeit margins higher. Basically STEALING

tzedek

Original Member
its a standard practice to short change unintelligent people when it comes to selling drugs, get over it

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh, some n00b didn't mention that we're talking about pot. Honestly, pot is for losers.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
smoke it...the disgruntled pot head...says pot is for losers

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
smoke it...the disgruntled pot head...says pot is for losers
Read again, okay?

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
I've paid for large amounts before where deep in the buds were nuts and screws. Somthing hidden so well that you would actually have to dig in the whole bag in front of the dealer to find. It's amazing what some people do for the extra loose change.

[smoke] is right tho, to the untrained eye this thread could of been about getting short bagged at the drive-thru... :D

Name it better next time rookie biyatch..

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
smoke-it said:
Read again, okay?
you keep saying that shit...disgruntled means discontented..you could be discontented with the quality of your weed...your life...i understand what you're trying to say, but your not using your words right...my advice, change that shit, you have no idea what your talking about.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Clutchtwice said:
[smoke] is right tho, to the untrained eye this thread could of been about getting short bagged at the drive-thru... :D

Name it better next time rookie biyatch..
Haha, thats a rep.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
bigck3000 said:
you keep saying that shit...disgruntled means discontented..you could be discontented with the quality of your weed...your life...i understand what you're trying to say, but your not using your words right...my advice, change that shit, you have no idea what your talking about.
My advice? I Don't have to, I'll change it when I feel like it.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Simmer down kids. Remember the last "pot" thread? I think the point of this being in "Life sucks" is to avoid eating stink-bait by the end of page two.
Refrain from the flame. Just hand hands,take a big hit....and lock lips!

Carry on.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Simmer down kids. Remember the last "pot" thread? I think the point of this being in "Life sucks" is to avoid eating stink-bait by the end of page two.
Refrain from the flame. Just hand hands,take a big hit....and lock lips!

Carry on.
I am refraing from the flame.. And i'm simmer downed. :p

And btw, did you nubs ever think they sell you a short bag, because they don't like you?

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
its a standard practice to short change unintelligent people when it comes to selling drugs, get over it
You made an intelligent post:)

If you can't tell you're being shorted, then you deserve to get screwed. Either buy from someon you trust(friends) or buy a scale.

EDIT: Is it really so hard to understand; some people selling illegal goods may not be the most honest people in the world?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
daman2424 said:
Its what dishonest people do. Give you less by weight than what u payed for, this makes their profeit margins higher. Basically STEALING
You are dealing with drug dealers and criminals ... did you expect quality and customer service? Besides ... if they don't short YOU, they would have to buy their own shit. We both know that ain't happening ... lol ....

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Um Mods, should we be talking about drugs, and how they buy them. I mean it is ileagal you know? Well not to talk about it but actually doing that.

shep

Local alcoholic
It is a teenage issue.Why hide it?