WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No offense you guys... but...

DirtyBird

Divides by Zero
After petty arrogance... there are few things that really piss me off. A few of you can probably guess what some of those things are, and I'll refrain from mentioning them, but I felt like I needed to address something in particular.

People... if you ever, EVER have to tell anyone something, and you need to start it off by saying "No offense, but..." DO NOT SAY IT. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE SAID. Every time someone says that shit to me, I am like:

BITCH! YOU ALREADY KNOW IT'S GOING TO OFFEND ME SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Just because you say "no offense..." doesn't mean it's okay to say it!

Who's with me?! I love how people if you say "no offense..." it's not offensive... bullshit! :mad:

DirtyBird said:
Who's with me?! I love how people if you say "no offense..." it's not offensive... bullshit! :mad:
Or, "I'm not racist, but....<insert racist statement here>" :rolleyes:

Jugular

volatile
Same with homophobic.

"I don't mean to be homophobic, but that guy is just a straight-up homo."

Base

it's a motherfucker
same with necrophelia

"i don't mean to be a necropheliac, but.." :happysad:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
No offense, but I really don't care what you think.

you know, i almost didnt read click on this believing its something that might offend me

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
you know, i almost didnt read click on this believing its something that might offend me
don't take this the wrong way, but that makes you a pussy.

just fookin with ya

I guess people use the "i'm not racist/homophobe" because they are pussies and afraid of being sued by the stupid political corectness that owns the western countries.

Some time ago there was an attempt by some gays to form a gay parade in a neighbouring country (Serbia)...the homos ended up brutally beaten by both police and ordinary citizens, that's how things are in the Balkans.I'm happy to live here.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I totally agree kyle, that shit pisses me the FUCK off too. Ellen Degeneres was talking about this the other day. But hers was..."Don't you hate it when someone says something that offends you and says, just kidding". For example she used, "Oh you got a new haircut! I hope you didn't pay for that thing...I'm just kidding." Lol, yah right. And another she used..."My dog died the other night...yah." "Oh you're kidding!!!" "No, as funny as that is, I'm not kidding..."

Yah so it seems this sorta shit bothers anyone. And I seem to think this is a great thread >.>

He spelled offense the British way. Kind of like adding random u's in words like color and favorite.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
He spelled offense the British way. Kind of like adding random u's in words like color and favorite.
or kind of like it being our language first before it was adapted for easier mass useage by uneducated cowboys.. ;)

Hayleigh

ha ha, Indeed!!
same with

Same with "don't take this the wrong way"
wel duh there gonna!

e.g
kindbud said:
don't take this the wrong way, but that makes you a pussy.
although its a joke.

DirtyBird

Divides by Zero
TheLampIncident said:
Of course, of course, but he's not British... he's in New York. ;)

Haha nice thread..
another one thats bothersome is the complete thrashing of a person fallowed by " But no disrespect " or " much love ".. cant stand that shit.

</rant>

Tenderony
TheLampIncident said:
Americans are too lazy to use the u's :p

DirtyBird

Divides by Zero
</rant> said:
Americans are too lazy to use the u's :p
One person's laziness is another person's efficient use of energy. ;)