WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No One to Flame

What is hobo water

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i think back when B&T seamed to get slow, there used to be roll call threads, fuck that, im going to make up shit to flame people about, namely, taylor_blade.

IRC Channel #wtfradio said:
[14:58] <|Taylor|> wiz, i have a confession... i'm secretly a communist replublic, who is teh ghey. im trying to get in Max's pants, but he is playing hard to get.
[14:58] |Taylor| sighs
[14:58] <Wizardly> :/ it's okay dude... i guess you'll find the right guy some day.
[14:59] <|Taylor|> you're right actually. i did, but then he choked to death on my semen, so now i'm all alone.
Taylor_Blade said:
i collect figuriens of unicorns and kitty kats. I sleep alone at night weeping into my pillow. I play the Neo-Pets card game and think that Greedo shooting first is cooler. I play nothing but human paladins in World of Warcraft and spend most of my time in the Barrens picking on twelth level trolls. My Magic the Gathering decks are all duplicates of type-2 winners. I write Goth poetry. I think Dragon Ball Z was the greatest anime ever because of the dramatic storyline. I am ALWAYS an Elven Ranger in D&D. I have an internet girl friend that i am cheating on with a telephone girl friend. I think Gwen Stephani is the biggest trendsetter ever. My cell phone has GPC, 8 giga pixels, a microphone, iTunes, and Tomb Raider. My car is a hummer because they get such great gas mileage and pimped out so i can drink sprite in it. The speakers have killed small children from a distance of two meters. I think the rolling stones are better than the Beatles. Rap that you hear on the radio is awsome and the most creative and original music since Ogg smashed his head on a drum. I smoke because I want to be like the people in the Newport Ads. Im on four diets. Woman love me because i drink beer. Lesbians breakout in catfights in fountains when im near a bar. I use every pickup line until they work. I send all of my friends every internet joke that comes anywhere in the vicinity of my g-mail account. I drink heavily inorder to supplant the need for acceptance. Paris Hilton is smarter than me. I still have the tags on my Tims. Kirk was the better captain. also, bay of pigs was a great idea

i think tb has lost it. that or he never had it and it is finally showing

Wiz, have you finally gone retarded? Have the pressures of running the internet finally become too much for your fragile little mind? With drivel like this, even claiming it was sarcasm is no excuse. If a noob were to post this intellectually depleted crud, they would be neg repped/flamed into oblivion, you on the other hand, are likely to get away with it because you claim it as 'humor', which it most blatantly is not. Sure there is some randomness to it, but it is the randomness of shite, randomness with no amusement factor, randomness 'WizardlyFriend style'.

You have posted a number of these pointless threads, I implore you, as your constituent, stop shitting up the boards with your mindless attention-grabbing ways.

Or just go away, that works too.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
canadian_pov said:
Wiz, have you finally gone retarded? Have the pressures of running the internet finally become too much for your fragile little mind? With drivel like this, even claiming it was sarcasm is no excuse. If a noob were to post this intellectually depleted crud, they would be neg repped/flamed into oblivion, you on the other hand, are likely to get away with it because you claim it as 'humor', which it most blatantly is not. Sure there is some randomness to it, but it is the randomness of shite, randomness with no amusement factor, randomness 'WizardlyFriend style'.

You have posted a number of these pointless threads, I implore you, as your constituent, stop shitting up the boards with your mindless attention-grabbing ways.

glad to see someone's finally getting flame. keep up the good work cpov

nailbomb, i have no idea who the daddy is

yeh, but those threads had a point, this one is definitely pointless, and lacking in real humor. i'm clearly trying to reach the 12 year old audience with this thread

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Bottled Hobo Water​

Test Your Hobo Water for Uriny goodness with this Hobo Water Data Logger

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah, that is really painful on the eyes.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
canadian_pov said:

my god shut up

WizardlyFriend said:
i think back when B&T seamed to get slow, there used to be roll call threads, fuck that, im going to make up shit to flame people about, namely, taylor_blade.

i think tb has lost it. that or he never had it and it is finally showing
Wow, making up chat logs, are you really that bored? I thought picking a pink outfit for your ballet recital, took up more time than that.

/me shrugs It's funny though, in a creepy, this guy needs a life, sort of way. ;)

and yes, I just now saw this. /me is slooooow like that.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
my god shut up
Yuck, I have a question for you: do you go through some kind of amnesia once a month? Because you still post like a noob, and your learning curve -if graphed- would be equal to y=0. Never increasing, never.
I try to bring some life to B&T, and THIS is the thanks I get? Not a flame, not much of a post either, just another of Yuck's famously shitty one liners. There is a reason that Yuck has such a high post count, and so few friends or admirers.

Status
Not open for further replies.