WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

no pics in my sigs!

that's up to Jason, admin extraordinaire. sig images can get pretty out of hand in my experience

Smiss

smissinat0r
Uhm, I just posted a pic to the board. But yea, pics in sigs CAN get rather out of hand. On this one site I play around on (go-gaia) there are several sigs that take forever to load on cable.

Paul

Tenderony
Personally I'm glad this is disabled.
I've been to many forums where people have images that are bigger than your average banner ad.... thus making a 1 line post take up WAY too many space.

then i have to filter through the pictures to find the text ;]

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
As far as I know, the images can be in posts with no problem but I'll go make double sure it's on...

...but I turned it off in the signatures (as I also do on the Alien Soup boards).. While nice neat small buttons in signatures can look nice, very few people end up doing that.. It gets out of hand mighty quick, and the boards end up getting really ghetto looking very quickly... ;) Only images you can have in your sig are smilies.

Thanks for the question.. Oh, and an official F U since I haven't gotten to welcome you before!

LOL