WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines no sagging?

can you believe about a month ago virginia tried to pass a law that said that you couldnt sag there pants? :thumbsdn: i dont sag but still the fuckin government shouldnt tell us how to were our clothes...it got killd tho :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
killer potato said:
can you believe about a month ago virginia tried to pass a law that said that you couldnt sag there pants? :thumbsdn: i dont sag but still the fuckin government shouldnt tell us how to were our clothes...it got killd tho :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
WHOA

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's fucked up. Why?

I'm glad that it didn't pass.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
killer potato said:
they claimed it showd you were part of a "gang :gun: "
gay :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
Hey, I live in VA. I thougt it was gay too, exspecially the part about low ridding pants that girls wear that sometimes show thier sexy undies. I am happy they killed that law too, otherwise I wouldn't have had too many pants to wear...lol

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's seriously just fucking killing self-expression. Fuck Virginia. I'm never going there.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
The bill reaching the floor of the legislature says Virginia has some disturbing lobbyist and at least one fucked up legislator (the one that proposed the bill). The bill not passing into law says that less than 50% of Virginia's legislator are fucked up enough to back such a ridiculus bill. This speaks well of Virginia.
While lowriders are good in that they help us to enjoy looking at sexy women more, they also increase the hazards of viewing a super-sized ass crack. (Crack kills!!!!!)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
But fat women have been wearing spandex since the dawn of time. Now THAT my friends should be illegal.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Woodreaux said:
The bill reaching the floor of the legislature says Virginia has some disturbing lobbyist and at least one fucked up legislator (the one that proposed the bill). The bill not passing into law says that less than 50% of Virginia's legislator are fucked up enough to back such a ridiculus bill. This speaks well of Virginia.
While lowriders are good in that they help us to enjoy looking at sexy women more, they also increase the hazards of viewing a super-sized ass crack. (Crack kills!!!!!)
While unemployement rises, the economy droops, the environment goes to shit, and students get stupider, our clothing will always be protected by the Virgian legistlature. Its very, very important woody, Very. :p

Woodreaux said:
wow...thats the most fuked up thing ever :mfinger: , but seriously...while all this shit is happenin in america, the only thing they could think about are low ridding pants, and saggin pants. if i were one of them senators, id kick their ass by now:axe:.hehe

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
They always try to pass dumb laws. This law would never have passed, it's too ridiculous and it would be political suicide.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
HMmmm

more info is needed on the bill.

Like how would they enforce was it just for schools stuff like that?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BrIONwoshMunky said:
But fat women have been wearing spandex since the dawn of time. Now THAT my friends should be illegal.
Spandex... it's a privilege, not a right.