WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No senior prank...

Descent

Hella Constipated
There wasn't even one senior prank at my school this year.

I have my own idea on a prank.

I'm going to have a car by then, so I'm going to mount wood paneling on the outside, and paint it silver with lights like a UFO.

Upon "landing," I'm going to release pigs into the parking lot from the backseat. Numbered 1 & 3, of course.

There will also be Quest Courier Egg Lofting Rockets that will be wired through my car's front door to an Estes Launch Controller. I'm going to make a little toggle box that will allow me to select which rockets I want to launch with it. In thoery, it could launch multiple ones :cool:.

Oh, and they WILL have rotten eggs :D. I want the craft to have a payload of AT LEAST 8 rockets.

Also, there will be a Zero Fog Blaster filled with a water/fart spray combo. I'm going to wire it to my steering wheel via an electronic trigger extension, so the front of my car can release shit-fumes.

Also, all of this will be accompanied by Michael Jackson's rendition of Beat It, as well as me getting out of the car in a Philly Phanatic getup. Oh, and I don't like the Phillies or give a shit about baseball. So I think I'll write "FUCK BASEBALL" on a sign and tack it on the costume.

I'll also be shooting my own "Fart Blaster" at the same time.

Anyone like?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Descent said:
There wasn't even one senior prank at my school this year.

I have my own idea on a prank.

I'm going to have a car by then, so I'm going to mount wood paneling on the outside, and paint it silver with lights like a UFO.

Upon "landing," I'm going to release pigs into the parking lot from the backseat. Numbered 1 & 3, of course.

There will also be Quest Courier Egg Lofting Rockets that will be wired through my car's front door to an Estes Launch Controller. I'm going to make a little toggle box that will allow me to select which rockets I want to launch with it. In thoery, it could launch multiple ones :cool:.

Oh, and they WILL have rotten eggs :D. I want the craft to have a payload of AT LEAST 8 rockets.

Also, there will be a Zero Fog Blaster filled with a water/fart spray combo. I'm going to wire it to my steering wheel via an electronic trigger extension, so the front of my car can release shit-fumes.

Also, all of this will be accompanied by Michael Jackson's rendition of Beat It, as well as me getting out of the car in a Philly Phanatic getup. Oh, and I don't like the Phillies or give a shit about baseball. So I think I'll write "FUCK BASEBALL" on a sign and tack it on the costume.

I'll also be shooting my own "Fart Blaster" at the same time.

Anyone like?
You're trying to piss people off and go to jail?

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Weird, my school didn't have a senior prank this year, either. I don't think we've had one since 2 years ago when they let the air out of all the tires of all the busses... Aw.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
jello is cheap.. toilets make a good bowl... enough jello, in hot water, place in toilets and add ice. do it after hours and you have jello commodes... might be good to leave a floater in one or two... :)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
tkme2thebedroom said:
As an end of the year joke, my best senior friend Haley opened a condom and put it in a detested teacher's coke bottle. He didn't notice until it was too late, and even then he wasn't even pissed. And get this- it he actually gulped down a considerable amount of coke before he knew about it. What I don't get is...how could you not know? The taste alone would be bad enough. I later suggested to Haley to get flavored condoms. Next year: cherry coke.
Also vanilla coke possibilities. Oh, so much fun.

Zoso

Zappafied
gayest senior prank ever: when i graduated the FCA kids at my highschool stuck hundreds of forks in the ground and in big shaving cream letters put "Stick a fork in us, we are done!." talk about lame!

There was a prank at my school but it wasn't very good. some students let 70 battery chickens lose on the school lawn. :cool:

magnolia

Postaholic
We didn't have a sr. prank this year cuz the ppl who pulled last year's sr. prank got their deploma's taken away. So nobody felt like tempting the admins. again this year. Better safe than sorry.