WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines No Style

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth

Is anyone else sick of those floppy black pants we see in "every" one of these photos? Don't they have ONE reasonable tailor in the whole country?

And what about the coordinating? That scarf doesn't go with that shirt!

Maybe they're just angry everyday when they wake up and look in their closets...

Cutter

College Punk
'Queer eye for the stright guy' thats a good one lol. but really who gives a fuck about what the sand nig**rs are wearing. they where it for there god allah when they go and die

morelos

lexicon incognito
ahahh have you seen fahrenheit 9/11?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
ahahh have you seen fahrenheit 9/11?
No, I was supposed to go this weekend, but plans changed. Looking forward to it on Thursday.

Downloaded the trailer, looks great, perhaps Moore's best?

morelos

lexicon incognito
hard to say. it's very refined, very professional... so there's a little effect LOST from how his amateurish stuff used to be. he does waste about 10 to 15 minutes throughout just trashing people instead of bringing his point home; if you can get past that, though, it is definitely his clearest, most well-argued point.

of course, the fact that there's no implication happening this time around helps. no exaggeration by editing. it's pretty straightforward.

you'll like the scene where the lady whose son died in karbala goes to the white house, in tears... some other bitch makes herself out to be the WORST HUMAN BEING ALIVE haha..

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
hard to say. it's very refined, very professional... so there's a little effect LOST from how his amateurish stuff used to be. he does waste about 10 to 15 minutes throughout just trashing people instead of bringing his point home; if you can get past that, though, it is definitely his clearest, most well-argued point.

of course, the fact that there's no implication happening this time around helps. no exaggeration by editing. it's pretty straightforward.

you'll like the scene where the lady whose son died in karbala goes to the white house, in tears... some other bitch makes herself out to be the WORST HUMAN BEING ALIVE haha..

~ dan ~
Yeah, he always has an off track section or two in his movies, where maybe he's being funny or ridiculous. Like the part in Roger and Me with the rabbits.

Yep, sounds like my kinda fun...

morelos

lexicon incognito
PETS OR MEAT@#!@()@!#)(@! !@()

PETS OR MEAT!@#!@(&@!( HE'S SQUIRMING

ahahah... yeah.. good point. in all, i REALLY enjoyed the new one.

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about this movie?
yeah, you are the only one who is not an impassioned anti-bush voter or an impassioned redneck.