WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No touchy touchy please!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
LINK

JASPER PRIEST ARRESTED
August 12, 2005 - A Jasper priest has been arrested on several sex related charges following a State Police investigation. According to State Police Detective Steve Chambers, 52 year old Father Fred Englert turned himself in to authorities at 2PM Thursday. An investigation began on July 18th after a 19 year old mentally disabled man filed a complaint against Father Englert. The investigation revealed Englert allegedly molested the young man on numerous occasions while camping at Patoka Lake in Orange County and while visiting a home in Dubois. The alleged molestations occurred between April and June. The young man told police he and Englert had been acquainted for about a year. Englert was arraigned on two felony counts of sexual battery in Dubois Circuit Court Thursday afternoon and posted an $800 cash bond. He was then taken to Orange Circuit Court where he was arraigned on two more felony sexual battery counts along with a B felony count of Deviant Sexual Conduct. He posted 10% of a $10,000 cash or surety bond and was released. Not Guilty pleas were entered in both counties. According to the Evansville Diocese, Englert was placed on administrative leave on July 21st. He is not currently serving any priestly duties.
GAH!!! This was my local priest before he was relocated to a town about 20 minutes away. He also performed the wedding ceremony of my sister and brother-in-law.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
That's gotta suck. I got married by a Justice of the Peace, so I hope I never see a headline like that. At least he was "man" enough to turn himself in, I guess.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Jesus! That's way too close to home, Brainwash!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
only 800 bux? shit I could raise that on one paycheck.. fuckers..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
dont care.. any other person would get 10k

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Since he`s a man of the "Lord" They proably wont do anything to him except a slap on the wrist.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
He is not currently serving any priestly duties.
so he's taken a break from molesting retarded kids? i can imagine it's quite physically exhausting...

Descent

Hella Constipated
BrIONwoshMunky said:
LINK

GAH!!! This was my local priest before he was relocated to a town about 20 minutes away. He also performed the wedding ceremony of my sister and brother-in-law.
HOLY FUCK!

Totally screwed up.

You're the pope, fix this shit!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Excommunicated or some shit....

Not really, but the pedos should be, preist or no preist. The bastards.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Excommunicated or some shit....

Not really, but the pedos should be, preist or no preist. The bastards.
I wonder if Brian peppers was ever in the priesthood?

God, why did you make me like this?