WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

no wheels??? WHO NEEDS EM!

Sod

Spilly Talker
Got me a new job mother fuckers, back to wendy's i go, i drive now bitches! WOO HOO! now i'm gonna be lazy all the time, oh well, a 650$ gym pass has to be good for something :p

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
awww back to wendys cant you make it up the ladder sod lol how bout taco bell

shep

Local alcoholic
I'll have a #1 combo,with a coke and no need to biggie size it :thumbsup: lol,nah im just fuckin wit ya bud

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Sod said:
Got me a new job mother fuckers, back to wendy's i go, i drive now bitches! WOO HOO! now i'm gonna be lazy all the time, oh well, a 650$ gym pass has to be good for something :p
MMMMUUUUUHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :mfinger:

Be proud! This thread made my day! :ugly:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
otepsoul said:
awww back to wendys cant you make it up the ladder sod lol how bout taco bell
I know thats right, I mean, Wendys, wow you must really get paid bad there...lol. Fast food is not that way to go buddy. You must really be one lazy fuck. I am glad I am not your Girlfriend because I would have had to leave your ass for working a Wendys...lol. You could have found better, somewhere where you could put something good on a resume for exper. for when you get the job you will have for the rest of you life. Don't tell me you are working at Wendys for the rest of your life, that would have to be a suck ass life...LMAO

shep

Local alcoholic
If i were sod i would officially ban you from any and all wendy's for one year.That's right no more cheeseburger's for you! :p

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
o thats great, your going to be lazy and work at a fast food joint. you'll fit rite in.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CuddleMuffin said:
I know thats right, I mean, Wendys, wow you must really get paid bad there...lol. Fast food is not that way to go buddy. You must really be one lazy fuck. I am glad I am not your Girlfriend because I would have had to leave your ass for working a Wendys...lol. You could have found better, somewhere where you could put something good on a resume for exper. for when you get the job you will have for the rest of you life. Don't tell me you are working at Wendys for the rest of your life, that would have to be a suck ass life...LMAO
Most of us were not working as doctors in order to put ourselves through school. I washed pots, did carpet cleaning and then construction.
Your standards are way too high, trust me.