WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

No wheels!

Sod

Spilly Talker
497
25
182
Rollerblading to and from work, which is like 12 km a day (6 there and 6 back) FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Unforgiven said:
i'm 19 with no car either... fucking car thieves :mad:
The motor in the car I had is dead. It was a 1988 Chevrolet Berrata. It was in good condition as far as the boday and the interior. The radio and base was off the hook too. But then the motor had to die. It was not taking the oil like it should have and thats how it died. Thats why I have no car now and don't have the money for another.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
CuddleMuffin said:
The motor in the car I had is dead. It was a 1988 Chevrolet Berrata. It was in good condition as far as the boday and the interior. The radio and base was off the hook too. But then the motor had to die. It was not taking the oil like it should have and thats how it died. Thats why I have no car now and don't have the money for another.
ever think of saveing the 350-400 bucks and like putin a used motor in it
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
The_DEA said:
ever think of saveing the 350-400 bucks and like putin a used motor in it
No because it takes a high performance motor and they said it would cost at least $18,000 for a used one and like $25,000 for a new one
 

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
41
0
0
CuddleMuffin said:
No because it takes a high performance motor and they said it would cost at least $18,000 for a used one and like $25,000 for a new one
Man are you getting ripped off... just pick up a chevette... you can replace anything on the car for 25 bucks... or the whole car for 50 :)
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Rust said:
Man are you getting ripped off... just pick up a chevette... you can replace anything on the car for 25 bucks... or the whole car for 50 :)
I would need one that works and I cannot just pick up chevrolett for cheap because dont you think the motor would not work? moron
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
CuddleMuffin said:
No because it takes a high performance motor and they said it would cost at least $18,000 for a used one and like $25,000 for a new one
ROFLMFAO!!!!! A high performance motor in a chevy beretta????? 18,000-25,000 for a motor for a chevy Beretta????? HEY, I have this bridge, its in a great location somewhere near Brooklyn, that Im tryin to get rid of....would you be interested?? LMAO... :)
I would definately get another estimate on the cost of a motor for a 1988 chevy beretta.....someone may have been trying to take advantage of ya because your a chick..... :)
 

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
41
0
0
CuddleMuffin said:
I would need one that works and I cannot just pick up chevrolett for cheap because dont you think the motor would not work? moron

The chevette is a good little car... I drove one for 3 years and all i had to do was the brakes and change the oil. and man did i drive the shit out of it.

and for the moron comment :mfinger:
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
CuddleMuffin said:
Well lets see if I live kind of far from my job, Stores, ect. How the hell am I going to ride a bike back and forth.
that was for sod he had a crotch rocket
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
CuddleMuffin said:
No because it takes a high performance motor and they said it would cost at least $18,000 for a used one and like $25,000 for a new one
ya mine has the hp moter and i can replace the moter in mine for 300-400
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
G's-up said:
ROFLMFAO!!!!! A high performance motor in a chevy beretta????? 18,000-25,000 for a motor for a chevy Beretta????? HEY, I have this bridge, its in a great location somewhere near Brooklyn, that Im tryin to get rid of....would you be interested?? LMAO... :)
I would definately get another estimate on the cost of a motor for a 1988 chevy beretta.....someone may have been trying to take advantage of ya because your a chick..... :)
no shit i have a 1995 achivia and its got the 3100 sfi supercharged mo9ter and they only want 300-400 for it and thats a non-popular moter
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
otepsoul said:
its not hard you peddle
You try ridding a bike from country to highways to get somewhere? You would either be too tired to make it or get squashed like a puddle in the middle of the highway...lol. Not a good idea. But if you can do it and take that risk, good for you. ;)