WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

nobody pisses me off more than my "Friends" !

Okay. so a few months back I moved to a new location. which meant leaving my group behind.:( worst yet, today I go back for a visit today and the group has completely changed.

the same gothic non-conformist atitude was still there but its under new management. New people. New opinions. There were even racist tones added. plus some of my best friends have now been alienated from the rest of the group.

Everything is upside down for me now. I don't know if I want to come to terms with the changes, Try to stop the new changes, or just take out my anger on one of the new retards trying to take over!:)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
So you're saying the non-conformists aren't conforming to what you want them to be like?

I've been there. People change. When you're in the middle of it you don't notice. But when you step out and come back to it after a while you notice that everythings changed. That's how life goes.

So take a deep breath and move on. No point in dwelling in the past or worrying about things you can do nothing about.

wow

yeah thatsstupid of them. i think you should takeover and make it like it was before

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
It's like that one dude once said: You can't go home again. Times change, people change, I change, You change. you only really notice when you've been away awhile. If your old friends aren't who you want them to be, fuck 'em and some other friends.

Just read Uberskippy's response, and he said same thing, so I agree (duh)

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Dude, things change...period, get over it. the sooner you realize you can't change ppl the happier you'll be so find some new friends, or start a new group with the alienated friends....w/e

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Things change, blah blah.

It sounds like the "group" you used to be in is more like a clique, what with the talk of people "taking over". I think its better you moved on anyways.

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
Kick the guys you don't like in the face. I did it and only got suspended from School for three days.