Nominate your next Fluffer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ME....why because when you will be up on the WTF.com stage with the big pink envalope saying.... "and the Nominies are DIZNUTS,BWM,Taylor_Blade, and Screw_Ball?!?!?!? WTF?" it will sound pretty cool :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS for MOD!!!!

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven. He make's quality posts and appearently I'm a suckup. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

A bubbly thigh said:
Unforgiven. He make's quality posts and appearently I'm a suckup. :thumbsup:
well if i can't be MOD then i rather see Taylor_Blade or Unforgiven..

DIZNUTS for MOD!!!!

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I nominate me :thumbsup: I make quality posts that many users view. My threads contribute to this site and are worthwhile. My posts are of great variety and are all worth reading. :thumbsup: I am also considered as a great poster by many. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I hate the FCC said:
I nominate me :thumbsup: I make quality posts that many users view. My threads contribute to this site and are worthwhile. My posts are of great variety and are all worth reading. :thumbsup:
SCUM members need not apply... Joking. I think You an DIZNUTS and you should be mods. I hate the FCC an DIZNUTS For Mod.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I hate the FCC said:
I nominate me :thumbsup: I make quality posts that many users view. My threads contribute to this site and are worthwhile. My posts are of great variety and are all worth reading. :thumbsup: I am also considered as a great poster by many. :thumbsup:

No one likes you, fucko. you've got the intellect of a new born burbot whose mother was addicted to cholera. Everyone thinks you're a dipshit, your mom thinks you're a bum, your clothes are probably ugly, and you smell bad.

You'd definitely make a good mod :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
boobies = omfg said:
No one likes you, fucko. you've got the intellect of a new born burbot whose mother was addicted to cholera. Everyone thinks you're a dipshit, your mom thinks you're a bum, your clothes are probably ugly, and you smell bad.

You'd definitely make a good mod :thumbsup:
:rotflmao: Pos rep for Rage Against for the new name and for being hilarious. And to whoever changed the name. You are hilarious Broken or whoever changed the title. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

[sky] said:
SCUM members need not apply... Joking. I think You an DIZNUTS and you should be mods. I hate the FCC an DIZNUTS For Mod.
yea i agree......FCC and DIZNUTS for MOD

p.s. remember guys i make the KOOL-AID..make your KOOL-AID maker happy.......and FCC is cool too he gets me the glasses :thumbsup:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
hey fuckers, at least i offered blow jobs to be MOD.
damn why can't you just let it happen, this site don't need another dick mod, it needs a fagina mod :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.