WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nominate your next Fluffer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Denied, and now you are banned for a month.

Who's next?

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
^Agreed. :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
banned 3 weeks for being a suck up.

Whos next?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ME....why because when you will be up on the WTF.com stage with the big pink envalope saying.... "and the Nominies are DIZNUTS,BWM,Taylor_Blade, and Screw_Ball?!?!?!? WTF?" it will sound pretty cool :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS for MOD!!!!

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven. He make's quality posts and appearently I'm a suckup. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

A bubbly thigh said:
Unforgiven. He make's quality posts and appearently I'm a suckup. :thumbsup:
well if i can't be MOD then i rather see Taylor_Blade or Unforgiven..

DIZNUTS for MOD!!!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Mr.Newbie and johnnyK.

WTF.com needs fucktard Mods. They can mod the wastelands. :D :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
DIZNUTS. Deserves some recognition. DIZNUTS for Mod!

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Nunzio. Cause everyone loves me ;)

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I nominate me :thumbsup: I make quality posts that many users view. My threads contribute to this site and are worthwhile. My posts are of great variety and are all worth reading. :thumbsup: I am also considered as a great poster by many. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I hate the FCC said:
I nominate me :thumbsup: I make quality posts that many users view. My threads contribute to this site and are worthwhile. My posts are of great variety and are all worth reading. :thumbsup:
SCUM members need not apply... Joking. I think You an DIZNUTS and you should be mods. I hate the FCC an DIZNUTS For Mod.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I hate the FCC said:
I nominate me :thumbsup: I make quality posts that many users view. My threads contribute to this site and are worthwhile. My posts are of great variety and are all worth reading. :thumbsup: I am also considered as a great poster by many. :thumbsup:
No one likes you, fucko. you've got the intellect of a new born burbot whose mother was addicted to cholera. Everyone thinks you're a dipshit, your mom thinks you're a bum, your clothes are probably ugly, and you smell bad.

You'd definitely make a good mod :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
boobies = omfg said:
No one likes you, fucko. you've got the intellect of a new born burbot whose mother was addicted to cholera. Everyone thinks you're a dipshit, your mom thinks you're a bum, your clothes are probably ugly, and you smell bad.

You'd definitely make a good mod :thumbsup:
:rotflmao: Pos rep for Rage Against for the new name and for being hilarious. And to whoever changed the name. You are hilarious Broken or whoever changed the title. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

[sky] said:
SCUM members need not apply... Joking. I think You an DIZNUTS and you should be mods. I hate the FCC an DIZNUTS For Mod.
yea i agree......FCC and DIZNUTS for MOD

p.s. remember guys i make the KOOL-AID..make your KOOL-AID maker happy.......and FCC is cool too he gets me the glasses :thumbsup:

hey fuckers, at least i offered blow jobs to be MOD.
damn why can't you just let it happen, this site don't need another dick mod, it needs a fagina mod :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.