NonAmerican Rock bands

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Does anyone know of any rock bands out there that are not american? I am not talking about Rammstein either. I have already heard most of thier music and it is really good. But I am talking about other bands from different countries like Poland and ect. If anyone knows, let me know. :thumbsup:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Uhmmm.....Muse..who are from Britain. The Smiths... if Indie and Alternative is your thing...if it isn't. Oh well.

EDIT: Oh, and if you're into hardcore. Check out Raised Fist...great Swedish hardcore band.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
PatticusRex said:
Uhmmm.....Muse..who are from Britain. The Smiths... if Indie and Alternative is your thing...if it isn't. Oh well.

EDIT: Oh, and if you're into hardcore. Check out Raised Fist...great Swedish hardcore band.
Well I mean actually foriegn bands with thier language. Like Rammstein.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dull_bullet said:
oh i just remember. swedish metal is good!

try in flames :thumbsup:
well if know more swedish bands even though they are singing in english go ahead a post them. But I do want some foriegn bands too.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Ok, I will try that, but like I said, where is Bibas, did he change his name?
i think he was bibas yesterday... but i've been away for a week, so i am not sure whats going on around here...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Does anyone know of any rock bands out there that are not american? I am not talking about Rammstein either. I have already heard most of thier music and it is really good. But I am talking about other bands from different countries like Poland and ect. If anyone knows, let me know. :thumbsup:

[font=&quot]Thermal And a Quarter kick ass, but I think you have to be a musician to like em, kind of like ahh an Indian Dream Theater[/font]

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Broken said:
[font=&quot]Thermal And a Quarter kick ass, but I think you have to be a musician to like em, kind of like ahh an Indian Dream Theater[/font]
Ooook, Will try. But I am telling you, I want some really good rock bands like Rammstein.