WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Noo noob

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome, fucker!

Enjoy your sanity while it lasts...hang on, you already seem mad. Well, whatever.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Master_Pheasant said:
Fuck you all! (aka- hello). :confused: Ok... Grits teeth/bends over to take it up the arse... lets get this over with then!
Whohohohoho i don't swing that way buddy.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Hey fucknugget. DotCom pm'ed me. He actually really likes you. Don't give up hope. You almost got him where you want him. Evidence?

DotCom said:
Jiraffe I can't believe it! The most wonderful thing has happened! A noob is bent over waiting for me and I'm just so excited! I think I'll play hard to get though...don't want to seem to gay...
And there you have it.

Easty

Click click boom
Welcome queerbait.

If you're into that sorta thing, I suggest bait and tackle. They like bending over retarded n00bs like you...:D

DotCom said:
Whohohohoho i don't swing that way buddy.
There seems to be some confusion, I was typing metaphorically... griting teeth/bending over and taking it up the arse is in reference to me preparing for the onslaught of insults and flaming thats often directed at noobs... I only swing one way and thats in the direction of girls.

... get it... there swinging!... oh god, that picture makes me look gay doesn't it?:eek:

Couldn't that picture be interpreted so that you are a transvestite?

From the looks of things, they'll be spinning around from their intertwined legs. :D

Outlawed

Postaholic
Jiraffe said:
Hey fucknugget. DotCom pm'ed me. He actually really likes you. Don't give up hope. You almost got him where you want him. Evidence?

And there you have it.
A picture would be way more evidence than that bullshit. I could do the same thing to anyone and say you typed it.:gun::mfinger::sword:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Master_Pheasant said:
There seems to be some confusion, I was typing metaphorically... griting teeth/bending over and taking it up the arse is in reference to me preparing for the onslaught of insults and flaming thats often directed at noobs... I only swing one way and thats in the direction of girls.
Liar.

You'll find yourself surrounded by confused members....
Welcome anyway.

geht you really do need some new pics.
anyhoo, looks like we have a boy that max and geht can welcome over and over again. thank god we have a volunteer, i heard complaining over the water cooler this morning that other peoples asses were getting streched out of shape and they were sitting on donuts. :D