WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Noob task? Eat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
Attention YUCK FOU!!! Noob Task? Eat me.

Posted by YUCK FOU!!!
for your noob task you must make a hate thread about broken one of our members in the bait and tackle forum. then we shall see if your worthy enough to grace the halls of wtf.com remember his name is broken
Wow.

Are the comma and period keys missing on your keyboard missing, butt gerbil? In case you don't know what they are, the comma is a curved little doodle that goes next to a letter on the lower half, and the period is a black little dot. You know what happens when you start missing periods. . .

KABANG!

Babies.

So I suggest you pick up a 2nd Grade Grammar book and get to work, asshole.
:mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
who the italian can curse i did this because the forum has become week with noobs si i decided to make this shit up k?

to be honest that was one of the most pathetic flames ive ever seen. first you say that i didnt put commas in my sentences, and you called me a butt gerbil? WHAT THE FUCK IS A BUTT GERBIL? next you talk about missing periods and then having babies? once again WHAT THE FUCK?
go out get laid and then we can try this again later okay?

butt gerbil wtf is that? asshole.

thankyou
the freak on a leash

Al Caponeoni said:
...Are the comma and period keys missing on your keyboard missing...
department of redundancy department?

Al Caponeoni said:
...butt gerbil? In case you don't know what they are, the comma is a curved little doodle that goes next to a letter on the lower half, and the period is a black little dot. You know what happens when you start missing periods. . .
Butt gerbil? I like it. You may have fucked up your typing while trying to smack down someone on their typing, but that's okay - it happens to the best of us. You recognized his grammatical errors, and that's the first step. Errr, wait - admitting you have a problem, and that you're powerless over it is the first step, but that's another story...
You will do fine here - watch your back and don't take anyone's shit. It looks like you already know the prison rules (make someone your bitch early) and you've chose a marvelous specimen in YuckFou... have fun..

Oh, and go fuck yourself :mfinger:

YUCK FOU!!!

badassmtbiker said:
wait - he's johnny-kuntz? aww fuck me - I feel so dirty.
no i dueled with jonny kuntz he was smarter than this little bitch

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
who the italian can curse i did this because the forum has become week with noobs si i decided to make this shit up k?
At least you can read and understand his post. This is the first garbled slab of shit line from your post you call a run on sentence at best. You have some nerve to talk shit?

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
YUCK FOU!!! said:

to be honest that was one of the most pathetic flames ive ever seen. first you say that i didnt put commas in my sentences, and you called me a butt gerbil? WHAT THE FUCK IS A BUTT GERBIL? next you talk about missing periods and then having babies? once again WHAT THE FUCK?
go out get laid and then we can try this again later okay?

butt gerbil wtf is that? asshole.

thankyou
the freak on a leash
"who the italian can curse" Who? You mean WOW, you peice of shit. You probably have the worst fuckin' grammar I have ever seen in my life. Oh, I'm sorry. . . I forgot that you are in the Second fucking grade. Maybe you should have your mommy wipe your nose before I fuck her in the ear.

To find out:

1. Open up raped and enlarged anal cavity
2. Insert head.

Because God knows you could fit it.

Oh, I'm sorry little tike. You don't know what periods are? Hmm. . . it's either your complete lack of intelligence, or your age.

Wow, little boy used a grown-up word. Getting laid, eh? That's probably not a possibility for you, huh? I suggest using a strap-on, or some other device that allows a woman to insert something into her that can be seen.

Now shut the fuck up.

YUCK FOU!!!

Al Caponeoni said:
"who the italian can curse" Who? You mean WOW, you peice of shit. You probably have the worst fuckin' grammar I have ever seen in my life. Oh, I'm sorry. . . I forgot that you are in the Second fucking grade. Maybe you should have your mommy wipe your nose before I fuck her in the ear.

To find out:

2. Insert head.

Because God knows you could fit it.

Oh, I'm sorry little tike. You don't know what periods are? Hmm. . . it's either your complete lack of intelligence, or your age.

Wow, little boy used a grown-up word. Getting laid, eh? That's probably not a possibility for you, huh? I suggest using a strap-on, or some other device that allows a woman to insert something into her that can be seen.

Now shut the fuck up.

this guy is good
who the italian can curse" Who? You mean WOW
no i meant asshole but i guess little kids like yourself seem too think words like that are curses.

telling me that i dont know what periods are. the only reason you know more than me is because you get them twice a day.

I suggest using a strap-on, or some other device that allows a woman to insert something into her that can be seen.
you have used a strap on? i guess thats to copinsate for you undersised nob.

2. Insert head.
things you do when your board eh? you need an new hobby oh and by the way im sorry that your uncle raped you.

im going out now so we can finish this later

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
YUCK FOU!!! said:
this guy is good
no i meant asshole but i guess little kids like yourself seem too think words like that are curses.

telling me that i dont know what periods are. the only reason you know more than me is because you get them twice a day.

things you do when your board eh? you need an new hobby oh and by the way im sorry that your uncle raped you.

im going out now so we can finish this later
Damn right I'm good.

You meant asshole? What the fuck were your fingers thinking when they moved around on that keyboard of yours, fucknut? Ahh. Calling me a little kid. Original, you dumb son of a bitch.

Well, nope. Not a female. But you wish I was, so you could actually tell your friends that you held a conversation with one, don't you?

"Undersised nob?" Jesus man. I swear to God that I will become rich and famous when I invent a device to stab people in the face over the internet. Oh, and that's really fuckin' original too, Bill Shakespeare.

Actually, my hobby is outsmarting dumb fucks like you.

Ciao, douche.

Broken

YUCK FOU!!! said:
Are you plaing "Cops and hide the billy club" with your brother again?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Wow, Capone is winning the fight thus far, but who will be the victor when the times comes? On the next episode of flame till you drop! Or is that till you stop? Well, hell if I know, I can't read this damn cue card, so I shall give a shout out, fuck ya's all the way back to the big city of Oklahoma!

YUCK FOU!!!

Al Caponeoni said:
Damn right I'm good.

You meant asshole? What the fuck were your fingers thinking when they moved around on that keyboard of yours, fucknut? Ahh. Calling me a little kid. Original, you dumb son of a bitch.

Well, nope. Not a female. But you wish I was, so you could actually tell your friends that you held a conversation with one, don't you?

"Undersised nob?" Jesus man. I swear to God that I will become rich and famous when I invent a device to stab people in the face over the internet. Oh, and that's really fuckin' original too, Bill Shakespeare.

Actually, my hobby is outsmarting dumb fucks like you.

Ciao, douche.

i must say i like you your pretty kool and a decent flamer aswell. i dont think iv had a good flame like that before. i gotta say this is the most fun iv had in a while. i just got back and im really tired so i might return the flame tommorow but the reason i made this task thingy was for this exact reason more flaming ill see you tomorrow i dont leave a good flame unanswered.
see you tommorow.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Al Caponeoni said:
Wow.

Are the comma and period keys missing on your keyboard missing, butt gerbil? In case you don't know what they are, the comma is a curved little doodle that goes next to a letter on the lower half, and the period is a black little dot. You know what happens when you start missing periods. . .

KABANG!

Babies.

I think i like you :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

MrNewbie said:
I think i like you :thumbsup:
piss off newbie havnt you been banned yet? i think its time to break out the torches and start a new level of wtf survivor

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
YUCK FOU!!! said:
piss off newbie havnt you been banned yet? i think its time to break out the torches and start a new level of wtf survivor
did someone take offence??

YUCK FOU!!!

MrNewbie said:
did someone take offence??
the only thing i take offence at is your face. but its a good thing i cant see it so im just going to treat you like the asshole you are.

Broken

Al Caponeoni said:
Wow.

KABANG!

Babies.

Lol. Yuck; gave me a bad rep point, because somehow he think's you are talking to me Al.

ey Al Ya talkin to me?

YUCK FOU!!!

Broken said:
Lol. Yuck; gave me a bad rep point, because somehow he think's you are talking to me Al.

ey Al Ya talkin to me?
no i didnt
i was going to but i thort that tere wasnt a good enoug reason to so i decided not to why?

Status
Not open for further replies.