Noob task? Eat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
YUCK FOU!!! said:
the only thing i take offence at is your face. but its a good thing i cant see it so im just going to treat you like the asshole you are.

Broken: Of course I wasn't talking to you. I enjoy your presence.

YUCK, you convince me more and more every moment that you are in the shallow end of the gene pool. Hey, maybe you are the missing link?

Nah, you're too much of a dumb fuck to even qualify for that.

And don't talk to Newbie like that. What makes you think that you hold authority over him? Fuck you and the little boy you rode in on, dickweed.

:mfinger:

Edit: Oh, Broken, how does one go about gaining rep points?
:D

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Al Caponeoni said:

YUCK, you convince me more and more every moment that you are in the shallow end of the gene pool. Hey, maybe you are the missing link?

And don't talk to Newbie like that. What makes you think that you hold authority over him? Fuck you and the little boy you rode in on, dickweed.

I hooked you up.. :) Don't disappoint me. Good B&T thugs are hard to come by.

neckdemon

Tenderony
Al Caponeoni said:

not that i give a shit about any of this fight, but..................you haven't been here long enough to know that mr.newbie is in fact a moron. not too long ago he was almost voted off the site because he doesn't know how not to act like a 5 year old. thats why he has the "stooge" avatar. one of his stooge buddies was already banned. just fyi.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Al Caponeoni said:

youll find out why newbie is a dickhead. he should have been voted off wtf survivor.

YUCK FOU!!!

Al Caponeoni said:
Thank you Broken.

YUCK. . . no comeback?

hm i normally would but i think you might just be taking this a little to seriously, i have no problem with you. and im about to go to a party so meh no time.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
wow yuck, you gay fuck ass stop getting offended so easily, i havn't even started on you yet, it wouldn't suprise me if he thinks "wow i own mr.newbie, im so cool", please get a fucking life moron :mfinger:

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
MrNewbie said:
wow yuck, you gay fuck ass stop getting offended so easily, i havn't even started on you yet, it wouldn't suprise me if he thinks "wow i own mr.newbie, im so cool", please get a fucking life moron :mfinger:

Leave him alone.

He's my bitch now.

YUCK FOU!!!

MrNewbie said:
im not even going to respond to that. offended easily? hmmm i just dont like backstabbers

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Al Caponeoni said:
To give rep points look for the Button at the top right of the post that you are referring to that looks like this>>
reputation.gif

You can give "I approve or I disapprove" points. and you can type a comment. This will add or detract from another member's reputation accordingly.
You can view who has given you points in your control panel or "userCP".

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Broken said:
Frontal stabs; aren't what the are chalked up to be either.
Frontal stab? Isnt that what they call the missionary position?

Anyway back to my guns of navarone DVD. later bloaks

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
I don't think the missionary position is possible for YUCK's sexual orientation. . .

(Oh, why do I not have any Rep points yet? I do in my CP, but not here. . . hmmm.)

Broken

Al Caponeoni said:
I don't think the missionary position is possible for YUCK's sexual orientation. . .

(Oh, why do I not have any Rep points yet? I do in my CP, but not here. . . hmmm.)
Have you tapped your ruby slippers together three times and chanted, "I want my rep points, I want my rep points, I want my rep points?
That's what I do...

Bahbah That's all Broken~

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
I never thought italians were good at anything, well now we know.
Sry yuck fou, u got burnt, badly :thumbsdn:

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
Nemesis said:
I never thought italians were good at anything, well now we know.
Sry yuck fou, u got burnt, badly :thumbsdn:

Indeed he did.

Wait a fuckin' minute? What gave you the balls to assume that Italians weren't good at anything?

I hope that a random widow washer falls fifty stories and you choke on his scrotum.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
I hope that a random widow washer falls fifty stories and you choke on his scrotum.

right......., i think ill leave that one alone. I dont like to interfre with peoples fantasys but n e ways, good burn to yuck fou :thumbsup:

Broken

Al Caponeoni said:

Holy shit, lets all gather and pray that this happens to Orpah, and it's caught on video. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.