Noob task? Eat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Broken said:
Holy shit, lets all gather and pray that this happens to Orpah, and it's caught on video. Amen.
iv got a camera, well i may as well try that ruby slippers thing it worked for broken

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
ur talkin bout them like u have a pair?

Is their somthing u wanna tell me, just make sure when u do that where not alone cause im not what u want to tell me!!!!!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nemesis said:
ur talkin bout them like u have a pair?

Is their somthing u wanna tell me, just make sure when u do that where not alone cause im not what u want to tell me!!!!!
yes there is........ i borrowed you ruby slippers to put my rep points up asswipe

Al Caponeoni

Angry Italian
Nemesis said:
I hope that a random widow washer falls fifty stories and you choke on his scrotum.

right......., i think ill leave that one alone. I dont like to interfre with peoples fantasys but n e ways, good burn to yuck fou :thumbsup:

Actually, I have many fantasies. Many involve you being raped by a giraffe, that's always a good one.

And then, I have one wear you swallow a bag full of Draino and wash it down with a gallon of gasoline.

Hah, good times.

Shut the fuck up, you pious snot. Oh, and if you need to look up those big boy words, visit the following site:

www.dictionary.com

:mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.