WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

NooB

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
im new here, and from what i heard about this site, u guys and girls flame ppl pretty bad. im prepared. so let the flaming begin! :mfinger:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Awesome; you know what you're walking into.

Welcome to wtf.com cuntrag; make yourself at home. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome to wtf, assbait. Make sure you have your lube ready, because your going to get raped. :mfinger:

Sod

Spilly Talker
congradulations on being original, just another noob for broken to take advantage of, or shall i rape without lubricant myself?!

Learn to spell, fuckhead. Oh, while you're at it, learn some grammar, that would help you look less stupid.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Oh, hey there little boy, did your mommy not change your diaper today? how's that rash doing?

Sod

Spilly Talker
why do you try so hard to fit in?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Sod said:
because they dont know that they will not be popular and havent accepted the fact that they weigh 110lbs and think that they are "badass", but in reallity the would get their asses kicked for it?

Sod said:
because he has no friends and must resort to the innernet... especially this site, to make himself look cool :confused:

hell if i know

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
AlloricDraven said:
Learn to spell, fuckhead. Oh, while you're at it, learn some grammar, that would help you look less stupid.
You are a ******** n00b yourself.... Why in the world are you welcoming others?

This post was edited.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Hi.

Flaming is only allowed in Bait and TACKLE.

Doesn't mean we get to flame here

THANKS

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i want to flame! how do i do it? do i need to make fun of somebody? ChilianFuckFace you blowjob! you and your dog look alike! ok? what do you have to say about that?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
i want to flame! how do i do it? do i need to make fun of somebody? ChilianFuckFace you blowjob! you and your dog look alike! ok? what do you have to say about that?
Hmm... I don't mind you calling me FuckFace!! But I dare you tell me my dog has a FUCKFACE :( I think I am going to cry!! BTW you look 10!!!! :D

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I say: you look 10!!! and this is your reply?

I think You love me!
10 as in 10 years old or 10 as in "damn girl you are fine i want a piece yo ass"

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
icka said:
10 as in 10 years old or 10 as in "damn girl you are fine i want a piece yo ass"
10 as in "damn girl you are fine I want to buy you a bottle of ANGEL, and I want a piece yo ass" :p